Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How many subscriptions SWTOR still have?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How many subscriptions SWTOR still have?

ShepardSpock
12.24.2012 , 11:12 AM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by Flamehunter View Post
whining for little thing like bug , transfer sever, sub fee as a result, EA fire half of f bioware team if you were not so difficult we would more content now. Each mmo comme out there you dont like you guys get mad said Unsub spot beig picky the game will grow fine. i am trying to mean i just want the game to be succesfull that all.

even if the is not big now that dosent matter what is if you keep subscribing the will grow eventualy.
That's what happens when you deliver a half finished project.

Jacen_Starsolo
12.24.2012 , 05:11 PM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by ShepardSpock View Post
I would guess between 200k and 400k now and getting smaller all the time. But the free players are still making the game still seem populated.

Exactly. Game servers are loaded because of the free players.

Jett-Rinn
12.24.2012 , 06:04 PM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
Exactly. Game servers are loaded because of the free players.
Who are spending a crap ton in the cartel market .... sounds like the game is doing just fine.
Remember kids say anything remotely positive about SWTOR and you're automatically labeled a Bioware employee.

Fraeblood
12.24.2012 , 06:12 PM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by Jett-Rinn View Post
Who are spending a crap ton in the cartel market .... sounds like the game is doing just fine.
It is not doing just fine. They went F2P cause it was not doing fine. They turned a content patch into an expantion because it is not doing just fine. Is it gonna close up shop soon? Peob not. Will it be here at the end of 2013? Maybe not.
It is doing OK, but it is def in damage control and some what of a "lets make as much as we can while we can" mode.
If you like the game, thats OK, play it and have fun, but nobody can in a logical mind, say they are just doing fine.

chewyonthis
12.24.2012 , 06:16 PM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by Jett-Rinn View Post
Its not the f2pers that are buying off the cartel market, its the subbed people that are either new to mmo's or are rabid fanboys, either way EA is milking them. Its not a good environment to be enjoying my spare time.
Use the fork Luke not the spoon.