Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

How many subscriptions SWTOR still have?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How many subscriptions SWTOR still have?

jarjarloves's Avatar


jarjarloves
12.21.2012 , 04:33 PM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by Trevalon View Post
Because they fired those 6 entry level employees because their job peformance was low. Now they have to rehire those positions

Oh snap! Prove me wrong? You can't because you have no idea.
because no one was fired after the last round of firings due to the poor performance of the game.



You are really making this too easy kid.


well I'm done with my grading, so i'm out. have fun trolling someone else

CosmicKat's Avatar


CosmicKat
12.21.2012 , 04:34 PM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by jarjarloves View Post
care to explain why they have hired 6 new entry level employees?
Who knows? To stock the Coke machine? Sweep the floors? Catalogue the assets before shutting down? Security for the secret rocket factory under the CEO's office?

More importantly, who cares?

jarjarloves's Avatar


jarjarloves
12.21.2012 , 04:34 PM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Who knows? To stock the Coke machine? Sweep the floors? Catalogue the assets before shutting down? Security for the secret rocket factory under the CEO's office?

More importantly, who cares?
you think they are hiring new programers and artists to sweep the floors and stock the coke machine?

Trevalon's Avatar


Trevalon
12.21.2012 , 04:34 PM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by jarjarloves View Post
because no one was fired after the last round of firings due to the poor performance of the game.



You are really making this too easy kid.
How do you know? Prove it?

Trevalon's Avatar


Trevalon
12.21.2012 , 04:37 PM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by jarjarloves View Post
you think they are hiring new programers and artists to sweep the floors and stock the coke machine?
I think that 2 of those people were having an inappropriate relationship at work. I think 1 of them had a sick kid who he had to quit in order to take care of his son. I think another one of them fell and broke their wrist while playing scrabble at their grandmothers house and can no longer type on a keyboard. I think that another one of them was outside blowing snow on their neighbor's lawn when a cat jumped into the path and was eaten by the snow blower and they are now so traumatized that they job performance was suffering. Finally I think the last guy probably lied on his application and never actually knew how to program in the first place.

I think all of those explanations are as plausible as yours.

jarjarloves's Avatar


jarjarloves
12.21.2012 , 04:39 PM | #136
Quote: Originally Posted by Trevalon View Post
How do you know? Prove it?
because i'm not an idiot

http://www.webpronews.com/star-wars-...ayoffs-2012-05

good night.

your turn prove that Bioware Austin is working on another project and that bioware isn't growing it's team.

I did my part now it's your turn.

chuixupu's Avatar


chuixupu
12.21.2012 , 04:41 PM | #137
The job openings listed currently for Bioware Austin are:

Senior Technical Artist
Senior UI Artist
Senior Client Software Engineer
Systems Administrator

They really need a good Client Software Engineer, lol.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

jarjarloves's Avatar


jarjarloves
12.21.2012 , 04:42 PM | #138
Quote: Originally Posted by Trevalon View Post
I think that 2 of those people were having an inappropriate relationship at work. I think 1 of them had a sick kid who he had to quit in order to take care of his son. I think another one of them fell and broke their wrist while playing scrabble at their grandmothers house and can no longer type on a keyboard. I think that another one of them was outside blowing snow on their neighbor's lawn when a cat jumped into the path and was eaten by the snow blower and they are now so traumatized that they job performance was suffering. Finally I think the last guy probably lied on his application and never actually knew how to program in the first place.

I think all of those explanations are as plausible as yours.
proof
I want links to the previous programers twitter saying they were fired because of inappropriate relationship at work.

Trevalon's Avatar


Trevalon
12.21.2012 , 04:43 PM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by jarjarloves View Post
because i'm not an idiot

http://www.webpronews.com/star-wars-...ayoffs-2012-05

good night.

your turn prove that Bioware Austin is working on another project and that bioware isn't growing it's team.

I did my part now it's your turn.
I read that entire article and no where did it say WHY they fired any employees - haha, if this is your proof you are so completely clueless it is beyond comprehension. Please, next time, actually read what you link - You can't just google search a link and paste it here hoping it will say something you want it too. Now you look even the bigger fool.

Also, I agree SWTOR is the only thing Bioware Austin works on. I never said it wasn't. Some other dude did.

Trevalon's Avatar


Trevalon
12.21.2012 , 04:44 PM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by jarjarloves View Post
proof
I want links to the previous programers twitter saying they were fired because of inappropriate relationship at work.
I don't have any proof. Which is why I made all that crap up

That being said, its just as possible as your posts