Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official swtor solo player-easter egg thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official swtor solo player-easter egg thread

AshlaBoga
12.20.2012 , 04:44 AM | #1
Greetings and salutations everybody! I'm tickled pink to preset the official solo-player easter egg thread.

This thread is for content that you can only access via soloing group content or bringing a specific companion into a flashpoint.

#1 - Maelstrom Prison (SM or HM) Kilran: So much trouble from one Republic operative. It almost strains credulity.

#2 - Battle of Ilum (SM or HM) Severin
A) to the Smuggler: A pleasure, Captain. Emperor Malgus has spoken of your... stubbornly persistent ways.
B) to the Trooper: So this is the Major from Havoc Squad. Emperor Malgus thought you might oppose our invasion.
C) to the Consular: The force is strong with you, just as Emperor Malgus warned.

#3 - False Emperor (SM or HM) Malgus: "You dare face me alone? How bold... and foolish."

#4 - False Emperor (SM or HM) Malgus
A) to the Sith Inquisitor "We meet again Darth Nox/Occulus/Imperius"
B) to the Sith Warrior "The Emperors Wrath. Fitting that we meet within his Chambers. He was kind enough to keep his throne warm for me."
C) to the Imperial Agent "Finally, the Empire's faithful, stubborn servant."
D) to the Bounty Hunter "We meet again mercenary."
E) to the Jedi Knight "Come, Master Jedi. Witness your fleet's destruction."
F) to the Jedi Counsular "Come, Master Jedi. Witness your fleet's destruction."
G) to the Republic Trooper "Your fleet has failed you, Major."
H) to the Smuggler Approach, Captain. Watch your fleet's final moments.

#4 False Emperor (SM or HM)
Imperial HK-51: "Reassurance: This an inferior HK model master."
HK-47 "Objection: Your HK is in error. I am fully upgraded to exterminator standards. I am a paragon of brutal efficiency."

Republic HK-51: "Reassurance: The 47 series is an inferior model, master. Easily dismantled."
HK-47: "Correction: Inaccurate! The 47 series remains the pinnacle of Hunter-Killer models! My upgrades further secure my superiority."

I look forward to watching this thread grow, and grow, and grow...
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

SilentKitty
12.20.2012 , 05:16 AM | #2
Oh... I had no idea about this

Stradlin
12.20.2012 , 05:17 AM | #3
Oh that's very cool info!!! Thanks. I wish there were more things like this, and I wish they were touch more relevant. Achievments. Rewards! Ps I stole yoiur thread title to my own thread mwhaha.

I hope there's more content like this to be found. Very..motivating.

Gamman
12.20.2012 , 05:47 AM | #4
Curious about #4. Friends and I tried this when HK-51 was somewhat new. I heard it from general Chat that there was something special in bringing HK-51 to The False Emperor FP. So two of my friends and I tried it (I brought HK-51), but when we were about to fight HK-47, there was no special dialogue, just the normal stuff he usually says.

Was there something special that we had to do? Does it only work in either normal or hard mode? (Can't remember what mode we used). Does it have to be done solo? (There were 3 of us in a group + HK)
Force Watch |Force Supremacy - The Ebon Hawk Server
Gamman Levenforth - Jedi Guardian
Miko - Scoundrel | Fronnia - Sage | Roanna - Commando
Neverus - Juggernaut | Zexana - Sorcerer | Kalmer - Sniper | Guuno - Powertech

GratuaCuun
12.20.2012 , 06:02 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Gamman View Post
Curious about #4. Friends and I tried this when HK-51 was somewhat new. I heard it from general Chat that there was something special in bringing HK-51 to The False Emperor FP. So two of my friends and I tried it (I brought HK-51), but when we were about to fight HK-47, there was no special dialogue, just the normal stuff he usually says.

Was there something special that we had to do? Does it only work in either normal or hard mode? (Can't remember what mode we used). Does it have to be done solo? (There were 3 of us in a group + HK)
You've probably got to solo it for HK-51 to say anything - since the group wheel activates and he's ignored
People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an exercise of power are barbarians - George Lucas, 1988

Mowermanx
12.20.2012 , 06:50 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Gamman View Post

Did everyone in the group had done the HK quest, I found that only if the person that has HK gets the roll in the dialog, will it trigger.

Gamman
12.20.2012 , 07:10 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowermanx View Post
Did everyone in the group had done the HK quest, I found that only if the person that has HK gets the roll in the dialog, will it trigger.
Ah, that's probably it. Only I had unlocked HK at the time when we tried it.

Well I'm currently trying it now, solo. Made it to HK and it worked, but they both said stuff that were a little different than the one quoted above:

HK-51: "Reassurance: The 47 series is an inferior model, master. Easily dismantled."
HK-47: "Correction: Inaccurate! The 47 series remains the pinnacle of Hunter-Killer models! My upgrades further secure my superiority."

Malkavier
12.20.2012 , 07:11 AM | #8
There are many Easter Eggs like this throughout the entire game, if you're willing to explore

I will NOT give any of them away, either. Suffice it to say, they are there, especially if you are familiar with KOTOR/KOTOR2, and a few other Bioware games. There's references also to several Nintendo games, and a few other non-EA/Bioware games, but I'll leave it up to you to locate them
L50 Annhi Marauder L50 Madness Sorc L17 Gunslinger L23 Pyro Tech L35 Medic OP L17 Marks Sniper L50 Lethality Sniper

"Your fear angers me. My anger feeds my hate. My hate gives me strength."

SilentKitty
12.20.2012 , 07:16 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Malkavier View Post
There are many Easter Eggs like this throughout the entire game, if you're willing to explore

I will NOT give any of them away, either. Suffice it to say, they are there, especially if you are familiar with KOTOR/KOTOR2, and a few other Bioware games. There's references also to several Nintendo games, and a few other non-EA/Bioware games, but I'll leave it up to you to locate them
Give us a few leads at least, pretty please

Gamman
12.20.2012 , 07:36 AM | #10
Well I continued my soloing of The False Emperor. I've made it to Darth Malgus with my Jedi Sentinel, here's what Malgus said to greet me:

Malgus: "Come, Master Jedi. Witness your fleet's destruction."