Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins ?!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to buy more Cartel Coins ?!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Snake_Syndrome
12.20.2012 , 03:49 AM | #1
Mine and all of my friends accounts are locking up after buying Cartel Coins with them, and the only way to fix the unlocking of your billing is to reset it completely via calling up and waiting on hold for a hour or so ..

Anyone know how to fix it without this long process ?

Cerimon
12.20.2012 , 05:30 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Snake_Syndrome,

If you have any questions or concerns about Cartel Coins, please see the Cartel Coins FAQ Sticky.

Please do note, as per the Sticky, that if you are having issues purchasing Cartel Coins and have previously done so before, this could be because there is a limit to the number of Cartel Coin purchases any player may make per day, if you have passed this limit, you will not be able to make more Cartel Coin purchases for 24 hours. I appreciate that your last successful purchase may have been well over 24 hours ago, however please wait at least 24 hours before attempting to make a purchase to ensure that this is not the issue you are encountering.

If the problem does persist, or if you require any other assistance with Cartel Coins, you will need to contact Customer Service by telephone as we are unable to handle matters of this nature via the Forum. Full details on how to contact Customer Service by phone can be found in the previously linked sticky.

Thank you.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Stansman
12.20.2012 , 07:07 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post

If you have any questions or concerns about Cartel Coins, please see the Cartel Coins FAQ Sticky.

Please do note, as per the Sticky, that if you are having issues purchasing Cartel Coins and have previously done so before, this could be because there is a limit to the number of Cartel Coin purchases any player may make per day, if you have passed this limit, you will not be able to make more Cartel Coin purchases for 24 hours. I appreciate that your last successful purchase may have been well over 24 hours ago, however please wait at least 24 hours before attempting to make a purchase to ensure that this is not the issue you are encountering.

If the problem does persist, or if you require any other assistance with Cartel Coins, you will need to contact Customer Service by telephone as we are unable to handle matters of this nature via the Forum. Full details on how to contact Customer Service by phone can be found in the previously linked sticky.

Thank you.
I've already had to fix this with a call to CS once and now the problems back, do I have to keep calling you guys again and again?

Koron
12.20.2012 , 07:40 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post

Thank you.
We are getting tired of the false responses, that we need to try something on
Our end to fix this issue. It is on their server that all the problems persist.
Iv'e never experienced such disregard for a customer, since the days of SOE.
Today their customer service is claiming all their systems are down and they are unable to fix any issues. These issues have been around for 3 weeks and then some.
Bioware you should be ashamed to outsource such unreliable service that does not focus on the primary goal "service"
I love the game, and the cartel coin system could of done something
Great for the game. But my 1 account although had a subscription did not
Renew because credit cards don't work ATM. This account is up for renew
In a few days, so ill just say goodbye now. I've already sent physical letters to members
Of EA's board of directors. Yes actual letters not email,
It may actually be read, perhaps they don't. It was for my benefit, more for theirs.

Good luck to the galaxy that stays

lazerbearscare
01.08.2013 , 11:55 AM | #5
i have had the exact same problem for almost 3 weeks now. i get an error NU2001 and i can no longer buy cartel coins. i checked my credit card and its fine with my bank. whats funny is the swtor game still charges my card for renewell subscription just fine but i cant buy cartel coins with it. when ive called ive been put on hold for hours until i literally cant wait any more and have to hang up. this is horribly unprofessional for bioware to have their name attached too. im ready to cancel my days on the old republic too. its too bad this had to happen.

Tatumsa
01.08.2013 , 03:48 PM | #6
I started getting NU2001 on my debit card, so I switched to my PayPal account, and now that is getting errors.

Esunos
01.08.2013 , 06:27 PM | #7
I wouldn't even bother trying anymore. I haven't been able to buy coins for over a month now, first because of the lock and now the NU error thing. I won't sit on the phone for hours on end hoping a tier 3 agent is there to help me.
It's quite clear that EA doesn't care about the game or the players and I suspect they're hoping it just dies off quietly in the corner somewhere.
What I find most incredible is that with all the patches and that super awesome and helpful State of the Game post, they can't seem to find time to post a message saying they're aware of the issue and will have it fixed. Absolutely THE worst Customer Service ever.

danpen
01.08.2013 , 06:37 PM | #8
I'm haveing this problem as well
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.