Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What has happened?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What has happened?

-Mythix-
12.20.2012 , 03:41 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
Got no problem with the solo queuers. Got a problem with people acting like it's the premade's fault they lose when they can do the same exact thing. Saying you're a bad if you use a premade to win a warzone is just plain silly. Almost as silly as not using the tools available to try to get the best outcome. The Imps are damn sure queuing with premades from guilds that PVP a lot. I can either whine about it or group with guildies of my own and try to give as good as I get. I choose the latter. I have no sympathy for anyone who choses the former.
Stop this logic nonsense, pre-mades need to be nerfed, leave us Jedi RP'ers alone!!!!

Theodulus
12.20.2012 , 03:47 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
Oh good. This debate had sorta died down recently.

Got no problem with the solo queuers. Got a problem with people acting like it's the premade's fault they lose when they can do the same exact thing. Saying you're a bad if you use a premade to win a warzone is just plain silly. Almost as silly as not using the tools available to try to get the best outcome. The Imps are damn sure queuing with premades from guilds that PVP a lot. I can either whine about it or group with guildies of my own and try to give as good as I get. I choose the latter. I have no sympathy for anyone who choses the former.

Ranked is a different animal. Go in with a good comp of well geared and well played players or go do something more productive with your time cause you will get crushed.
When I'm pugging it's 9 times out of 10 the premades fault on my side that we lose. They love to blame the puggers though but if they actually scrolled up in their ops chat they would notice people called for help well before it was too late. Too bad most premaders only care about death matches nowadays. I make sure I bring the A-team when premading so we can teach those bads who's the boss.

Btw we need to separate these annoying F2P players from subbers. I'm freaking tired of being group up with 4 bads sporting 950 expertise every second warzone because they were too cheap to buy the artifact gear unlock/sub.