Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What has happened?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What has happened?

sauerkraut
12.19.2012 , 08:09 PM | #1
I've came back after a few months, resubbed to see how is the game. OMG WHAT IS THIS? This is the most insane stun feast I've ever seen, i mean it was bad when i left, but now. Did they nerf every single offensive abilities, all i see is overweighted, middle aged, balding, Jedi stunning the crapp ot of everybody. Is this the new SWTOR PvP?

Ghost_Spectre
12.19.2012 , 08:29 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by sauerkraut View Post
I've came back after a few months, resubbed to see how is the game. OMG WHAT IS THIS? This is the most insane stun feast I've ever seen, i mean it was bad when i left, but now. Did they nerf every single offensive abilities, all i see is overweighted, middle aged, balding, Jedi stunning the crapp ot of everybody. Is this the new SWTOR PvP?
Yes, welcome back to the new Stun Wars v2.0
Caedus Rage Juggernaut Aloysius Madness Sorcerer Ni'Tehn'Do Lethal Operative
Vestara Balance Shadow Fat Albert Focus Guardian Baytor Balance Sage
Kallig Legacy Jedi Convenant Lvl 55 Toons 12

Angel_of_Cain
12.19.2012 , 09:18 PM | #3
What happened?? BW hired the most incompetent PvP Dev team for their PvP. maybe we will get a new team for Christmas...
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
Quote: Originally Posted by VoidJustice View Post
The community itself ended any chance at open world pvp by rolling imperial in mass.

MiaRB
12.19.2012 , 09:19 PM | #4
griefbubble is what has happened. its broke so its stun fest until BW fixes it.
can't wait for this game to come out!

DarthSabreth
12.19.2012 , 10:02 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by sauerkraut View Post
OP 1.4 happened, there are alot of unhappy players due to this. Apparently BW thought that there wasnt enough CC in the Game due to the glow stick imballance so they tried to fix it by adding more stuns. now its out of control. after awhile of being stunned to the point of pulling my hair out ill just dust off my sorc and just spam bubbles on my team mates / Rince, repeat, ROFL.

they are discouraging players from subbing with the excesive CC and the encouragement of Premades. It took some effort to get some of my coworkers to try SWTOR F2P hoping that they would sub up. they like to pvp and told them that some of the classes are fun to pvp with and its true they are. but......

after trying it for awhile and doing the pvp they decided that the game wasnt for them, the pve was awesome but they couldnt stand the CC fest and the premades ruining the game. sorry BW i tried but you have to reconsider the changes with 1.4 if you want to retain / get new subs.
"I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire!" Rip .

Vikassi
12.20.2012 , 12:17 PM | #6
The funny thing is, they were actually supposed to reduce the amount of stuns in the game ,but they ended up really screwing the pooch on this one!!! Its Stun Wars - The only Hope!

NoTomorrow
12.20.2012 , 12:34 PM | #7
1.4 kinda brought only bad things to the game.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

-Mythix-
12.20.2012 , 12:43 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSabreth View Post
premades ruining the game.
*Giggles*

-Fal-
12.20.2012 , 12:44 PM | #9
The great feast of stuns.
It's just an object, doesn't mean what you think.

Capt_Beers
12.20.2012 , 02:14 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSabreth View Post
OP 1.4 happened, there are alot of unhappy players due to this. Apparently BW thought that there wasnt enough CC in the Game due to the glow stick imballance so they tried to fix it by adding more stuns. now its out of control. after awhile of being stunned to the point of pulling my hair out ill just dust off my sorc and just spam bubbles on my team mates / Rince, repeat, ROFL.

they are discouraging players from subbing with the excesive CC and the encouragement of Premades. It took some effort to get some of my coworkers to try SWTOR F2P hoping that they would sub up. they like to pvp and told them that some of the classes are fun to pvp with and its true they are. but......

after trying it for awhile and doing the pvp they decided that the game wasnt for them, the pve was awesome but they couldnt stand the CC fest and the premades ruining the game. sorry BW i tried but you have to reconsider the changes with 1.4 if you want to retain / get new subs.
I noticed you said you and your co-workers. Plural. Why didn't you just group up yourselves?

Just a question.
<HVND> - Harbinger - <HVND>
Keith-Stone 55 Combat Medic | | CaptBeers 55 Arsenal | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Kee'th 55 Pyrotech