Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Suggestions...

Beniboybling
12.21.2012 , 01:10 PM | #81
How about Tython? With the Jedi having their Temple and the Sith invading it?

Aurbere
12.21.2012 , 01:13 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Good one. That would be an interesting battle for sure. Are we talking about Hoth vs. Krayt here? Or any Jedi Order vs. any Sith Order?
Added Chapter 60 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
12.21.2012 , 01:15 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Good one. That would be an interesting battle for sure. Are we talking about Hoth vs. Krayt here? Or any Jedi Order vs. any Sith Order?
I think I'm going for the TOR Jedi - simply because we know a lot more about them, in every way. And they are more well known. And also the Army of Light look silly in their stupid medieval-esque armour

Aurbere
12.21.2012 , 01:23 PM | #84
I think I'm going for the TOR Jedi - simply because we know a lot more about them, in every way. And they are more well known. And also the Army of Light look silly in their stupid medieval-esque armour
Silly may not be the best word, but "OK then."

Good idea with the TOR Jedi. I would leave the JK and JC out as we don't know what their canon abilities are yet.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
12.21.2012 , 01:28 PM | #85
Silly may not be the best word, but "OK then."

Good idea with the TOR Jedi. I would leave the JK and JC out as we don't know what their canon abilities are yet.
Silly is the best word, I mean - who is this guy?! What is he an elf or something!

And yes, I'll leave the JK and the JC out of it.

Aurbere
12.21.2012 , 01:31 PM | #86
Silly is the best word, I mean - who is this guy?! What is he an elf or something!

And yes, I'll leave the JK and the JC out of it.
Alright. I'll give you that one, but I always thought Lord Hoth looked kinda cool.

Beniboybling
12.21.2012 , 01:36 PM | #87
Alright. I'll give you that one, but I always thought Lord Hoth looked kinda cool.
"OK then"

On that topic though, did technology backtrack in that period? They seem very different from the Jedi or the TOR era...

Aurbere
12.21.2012 , 01:42 PM | #88
"OK then"

On that topic though, did technology backtrack in that period? They seem very different from the Jedi or the TOR era...
My knowledge of the New Sith Wars is limited to the Bane books (not all that into comics), so I'm not entirely sure. If you are referring to the outfits, I'm going to say that Hoth and the Army of Light wanted to look distinguished and battle-ready.

...Doesn't seem to have worked, though.

MasterMe
12.21.2012 , 04:19 PM | #89
Tython? That'd be a big advantage for the Jedi. It's almost like Traya having Malachor V (keyword = almost).

MasterMe
12.21.2012 , 04:20 PM | #90
My knowledge of the New Sith Wars is limited to the Bane books (not all that into comics), so I'm not entirely sure. If you are referring to the outfits, I'm going to say that Hoth and the Army of Light wanted to look distinguished and battle-ready.

...Doesn't seem to have worked, though.
Yeah I don't know much about that time-period, but after doing some research I definately think that Lord Hoth and the Army of Light deserves a good Kaggath.