Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Kaggath Suggestions...


Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
12.21.2012 , 01:10 PM | #81
How about Tython? With the Jedi having their Temple and the Sith invading it?

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
12.21.2012 , 01:13 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
How about Tython? With the Jedi having their Temple and the Sith invading it?
Good one. That would be an interesting battle for sure. Are we talking about Hoth vs. Krayt here? Or any Jedi Order vs. any Sith Order?
Added Chapter 60 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
12.21.2012 , 01:15 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Good one. That would be an interesting battle for sure. Are we talking about Hoth vs. Krayt here? Or any Jedi Order vs. any Sith Order?
I think I'm going for the TOR Jedi - simply because we know a lot more about them, in every way. And they are more well known. And also the Army of Light look silly in their stupid medieval-esque armour

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
12.21.2012 , 01:23 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I think I'm going for the TOR Jedi - simply because we know a lot more about them, in every way. And they are more well known. And also the Army of Light look silly in their stupid medieval-esque armour
Silly may not be the best word, but "OK then."

Good idea with the TOR Jedi. I would leave the JK and JC out as we don't know what their canon abilities are yet.
Added Chapter 60 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
12.21.2012 , 01:28 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Silly may not be the best word, but "OK then."

Good idea with the TOR Jedi. I would leave the JK and JC out as we don't know what their canon abilities are yet.
Silly is the best word, I mean - who is this guy?! What is he an elf or something!

And yes, I'll leave the JK and the JC out of it.

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
12.21.2012 , 01:31 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Silly is the best word, I mean - who is this guy?! What is he an elf or something!

And yes, I'll leave the JK and the JC out of it.
Alright. I'll give you that one, but I always thought Lord Hoth looked kinda cool.
Added Chapter 60 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
12.21.2012 , 01:36 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Alright. I'll give you that one, but I always thought Lord Hoth looked kinda cool.
"OK then"

On that topic though, did technology backtrack in that period? They seem very different from the Jedi or the TOR era...

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
12.21.2012 , 01:42 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
"OK then"

On that topic though, did technology backtrack in that period? They seem very different from the Jedi or the TOR era...
My knowledge of the New Sith Wars is limited to the Bane books (not all that into comics), so I'm not entirely sure. If you are referring to the outfits, I'm going to say that Hoth and the Army of Light wanted to look distinguished and battle-ready.

...Doesn't seem to have worked, though.
Added Chapter 60 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

MasterMe's Avatar


MasterMe
12.21.2012 , 04:19 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
How about Tython? With the Jedi having their Temple and the Sith invading it?
Tython? That'd be a big advantage for the Jedi. It's almost like Traya having Malachor V (keyword = almost).

MasterMe's Avatar


MasterMe
12.21.2012 , 04:20 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
My knowledge of the New Sith Wars is limited to the Bane books (not all that into comics), so I'm not entirely sure. If you are referring to the outfits, I'm going to say that Hoth and the Army of Light wanted to look distinguished and battle-ready.

...Doesn't seem to have worked, though.
Yeah I don't know much about that time-period, but after doing some research I definately think that Lord Hoth and the Army of Light deserves a good Kaggath.