Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Suggestions...

Beniboybling
12.21.2012 , 06:58 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
Could they not fight each other? Seems like it'd be an interesting fight...
Well I was thinking that, but Hondo has a major aerial advantage that the Nightsisters simply couldn't overcome (in such a battle Hondo would not even use ground units - just the Firespray)

Beniboybling
12.21.2012 , 07:00 AM | #72
Beni: I'd like to point out that we do know a little about the Rakata military. Look at the Star Forge and the ships it created. We can assume that, since the Star Forge was built by the Rakata, that the ships created by the Star Forge were the standard in the Rakata military. Right?
True, but numbers is impossible though. It would be a battle to heavily based on speculation...(we also know nothing about the Vong galaxy - they may have reinforcements etc etc)

MasterMe
12.21.2012 , 07:58 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Well I was thinking that, but Hondo has a major aerial advantage that the Nightsisters simply couldn't overcome (in such a battle Hondo would not even use ground units - just the Firespray)
True.

BUT! The Nightsisters did almost hold out against a attack from Greivous, so they may be able to withstand Hondo.

Beniboybling
12.21.2012 , 08:02 AM | #74
True.

BUT! The Nightsisters did almost hold out against a attack from Greivous, so they may be able to withstand Hondo.
Grievous stomped them into the ground, then stomped their dead ancestors too. 'Hold out' is probably the wrong word - more delay-inevitable-massacre

MasterMe
12.21.2012 , 12:02 PM | #75
Grievous stomped them into the ground, then stomped their dead ancestors too. 'Hold out' is probably the wrong word - more delay-inevitable-massacre
Okay perhaps I interpreted the episode poorly...

Beniboybling
12.21.2012 , 12:10 PM | #76
Okay perhaps I interpreted the episode poorly...
What you witnessed was the incredible tactics of General Grievous and his amazing ***-kicking power! Apart from the bit where he got beaten by Ventress, forget that part.

On the Hondo, Nightsisters front however, I think I'll do it. Seeing as a lot of these powers could be confined to a single arena, I could see a Nightsisters invasion of Florrum making the battle a bit more fair - as Hondo doesn't have the advantage of surprise. And the Nightsisters aren't so confined.

Beniboybling
12.21.2012 , 12:43 PM | #77
A question for you all. Where would you like the battle between the Jedi and the Sith to take place?

Aurbere
12.21.2012 , 12:46 PM | #78
A question for you all. Where would you like the battle between the Jedi and the Sith to take place?
"The old Battlefields of Yn Chabosh"

No. How about Ruusan? Old battlefield. Mainly a wasteland, I think.
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
12.21.2012 , 12:53 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
"The old Battlefields of Yn Chabosh"

No. How about Ruusan? Old battlefield. Mainly a wasteland, I think.
XD

About Ruusan though, I was unsure because it doesn't have many exciting features - its just a big, fat wasteland. It does have forests though, so maybe.

Aurbere
12.21.2012 , 12:59 PM | #80
XD

About Ruusan though, I was unsure because it doesn't have many exciting features - its just a big, fat wasteland. It does have forests though, so maybe.
Ruusan makes for an even battlefield, but if we want variety we could go with a planet like Dxun or Onderon. Perhaps Coruscant or Umbara(is that right?).
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus