Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Suggestions...

Rayla_Felana
12.20.2012 , 04:57 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I'm beginning to lean towards Jedi Order (TOR era) vs One Sith mainly because of numbers and information. The only info we have on the Army of Light is the Bane Trilogy and the Comics - we have little idea of numbers or power (though I'd estimate numbers to be 1000 or less).

However we know the Jedi Order estimated between 5,000 and 10,000 and the One Sith were the same. So we can easily say each had around 8,000 in their ranks.
The One Sith were not, they were an organization hidden on Korriban ever since Hett went to train in the ways of the Dark Side so he could kill Vader and the Emperor, once he'd been kicked out of the Sand People by being defeated by Ben Kenobi, he went to Korriban and let his vision guide him, he built an organization out of it, a hidden one that remained for a century and a half, mainly built out of family lines, it was not a big Sith Order, not nearly the size of Kaan's Brotherhood.

Beniboybling
12.20.2012 , 05:08 PM | #62
Need matches for:

Hondo Onhanka
Mother Talzin

Thoughts?

Maaruin
12.20.2012 , 05:09 PM | #63
Well, we have no certain numbers. But we got:

"We haven't come up with a definite number [for the One Sith] but it's certainly over 1,000, probably over 10,000." - John Ostrander

And in universe we have:

"Hundreds of them. Thousands. Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights, Jedi Padawans: an entire army of Jedi." - Kopecz

Also, we know the Army of light consisted of seven legions. (Though Jedi legions might be smaller than normal legions.)

So, if you want that Kaggath, you could simply say everyone gets [pick a number between 1 000 and 10 000].

Edit: Mother Talzin... hmmm... Nightsisters against Voss, maybe?
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall

Rayla_Felana
12.20.2012 , 05:15 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Maaruin View Post
"We haven't come up with a definite number [for the One Sith] but it's certainly over 1,000, probably over 10,000." - John Ostrander
Really? I always assumed that they were like maximum 500, because legacies certainly made it look that way, but I am clearly wrong.

Beniboybling
12.20.2012 , 05:22 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Really? I always assumed that they were like maximum 500, because legacies certainly made it look that way, but I am clearly wrong.
500? I wouldn't say so. The best way to do it is compare it with the rest of the galaxy, which is pretty huge. 500 Jedi would get lost in it all, but 10,000 would be enough for them to be well known and seen in many worlds but a myth in others.

And 10,000 is a nice, heroic number.

EDIT: Oh wait! Your talking about the One Sith. Yeah, thats what I read on Wookieepedia. They did control the galaxy at one point remember, and rebuilt the Jedi Temple as a Temple of Sith.

The Jedi Order are estimated to be at around 10,000 however, in various EU books.

Maaruin
12.20.2012 , 05:33 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Well, probably the numbers get so high when they started to force every Force sensitive into training. They did at some point, didn't they?
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall

Abbyssion
12.20.2012 , 05:48 PM | #67
Kyle Katarn and his mob of jedi pals?
Not sure if this counts but since he was Jedi Battlemaster I think he should get some jedi knights/padawans.

He could possibly go up against another small group like a cult or something.

MasterMe
12.20.2012 , 06:27 PM | #68
Need matches for:

Hondo Onhanka
Mother Talzin

Thoughts?
Could they not fight each other? Seems like it'd be an interesting fight...

MasterMe
12.20.2012 , 06:57 PM | #69
Beni: I'd like to point out that we do know a little about the Rakata military. Look at the Star Forge and the ships it created. We can assume that, since the Star Forge was built by the Rakata, that the ships created by the Star Forge were the standard in the Rakata military. Right?

MasterMe
12.20.2012 , 07:08 PM | #70
Need matches for:

Hondo Onhanka
Mother Talzin

Thoughts?
Hondo Onhanka vs Davik Kang? That'd be interesting...

Nightsisters vs .... hmmmmm.......
I've got no idea.