Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Suggestions...

Beniboybling
12.20.2012 , 04:17 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
You bet. Do it Beni!
What I minute I read this wrong... Yuzahvuza vongado! *throws up*

MasterMe
12.20.2012 , 04:17 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Yes it would, but I'm gonna have to burst your bubble here. We know very very little about the Rakata and absolutely nothing about their military - only that they had Star Forges (which is kinda an instawin) Speaking of Rakata - we need more stuff on them, a game, a book - anything! They are so intriguing...
True. But I think we know enough about them to get by. It's (for the most part) just there military that we don't know a lot about. We DO know that there Empire was HUGE.

Wolfninjajedi
12.20.2012 , 04:21 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
True. But I think we know enough about them to get by. It's (for the most part) just there military that we don't know a lot about. We DO know that there Empire was HUGE.
Ya but if there is nothing on their military, then there can't be a battle. Huge can mean different things.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Rayla_Felana
12.20.2012 , 04:22 PM | #54
Of course, much like Lord Bane had everyone in the Brotherhood of Darkness. But did Krayt ever control the Imperial Remnant?
He ruled the galaxy and even tore down the Jedi Temple on Coruscant and rebuilt it as the Sith Temple, his reign certainly wasn't long, but it was strong and only thwarted by some seriously substantial setbacks that came out of nowhere.

We would have to ignore the Fel in Exile stuff, because it makes it far too complicated, etc... but Krayt's Empire was a legitimate one, with the entire high council and the moffs pledging themselves to his new 'singular vision'.

Beniboybling
12.20.2012 , 04:24 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
He ruled the galaxy and even tore down the Jedi Temple on Coruscant and rebuilt it as the Sith Temple, his reign certainly wasn't long, but it was strong and only thwarted by some seriously substantial setbacks that came out of nowhere.

We would have to ignore the Fel in Exile stuff, because it makes it far too complicated, etc... but Krayt's Empire was a legitimate one, with the entire high council and the moffs pledging themselves to his new 'singular vision'.
So Darth Krayt's Empire, not the Imperial Remnant. Although in many ways they were are remnant of the Galactic Empire.

Rayla_Felana
12.20.2012 , 04:33 PM | #56
So Darth Krayt's Empire, not the Imperial Remnant. Although in many ways they were are remnant of the Galactic Empire.
Basically it was born out of the Sith-Imperial war against the Alliance, which they won re-soundly, even against the mighty New Jedi Order.

The Imperial Remnant became the Fel Empire and then the Sith Empire, under the One Sith.

But when it was all said and done, Darth Krayt killed the 'Fel' in the throne that he came across and made himself the new Emperor, the first Sith to assume true control of the galaxy since Darth Sidious, the Council of Moffs agreed to his rule and sided with him entirely.

Maaruin
12.20.2012 , 04:50 PM | #57
For Lord Hoth vs. Darth Kryt I'd prefer if it was mainly Army of Light vs. One Sith. Let them meet on a planet and duke it out. (That's how it was with the the Army of Light and the Brotherhood of Darkness for most of the time and it adds some variety to the battles we saw so far.)
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall

Rayla_Felana
12.20.2012 , 04:53 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Maaruin View Post
For Lord Hoth vs. Darth Kryt I'd prefer if it was mainly Army of Light vs. One Sith. Let them meet on a planet and duke it out. (That's how it was with the the Army of Light and the Brotherhood of Darkness for most of the time and it adds some variety to the battles we saw so far.)
Difference there is the Army of Light was massive, it was the whole Jedi Order basically, the One Sith are not nearly as big as that.

Beniboybling
12.20.2012 , 04:53 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Maaruin View Post
I'm beginning to lean towards Jedi Order (TOR era) vs One Sith mainly because of numbers and information. The only info we have on the Army of Light is the Bane Trilogy and the Comics - we have little idea of numbers or power (though I'd estimate numbers to be 1000 or less).

However we know the Jedi Order estimated between 5,000 and 10,000 and the One Sith were the same. So we can easily say each had around 8,000 in their ranks.

Aurbere
12.20.2012 , 04:57 PM | #60
I'm beginning to lean towards Jedi Order (TOR era) vs One Sith mainly because of numbers and information. The only info we have on the Army of Light is the Bane Trilogy and the Comics - we have little idea of numbers or power (though I'd estimate numbers to be 1000 or less).

However we know the Jedi Order estimated between 5,000 and 10,000 and the One Sith were the same. So we can easily say each had around 8,000 in their ranks.
Hmmm... Satele Shan vs. Darth Krayt... interesting.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku