Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Suggestions...

Wolfninjajedi
12.20.2012 , 03:55 PM | #41
Though I would like to see IG-88 more, for this....no. Being that while he does have an army, aside from the B1s, B2, Droidekas, Viper probe droids and MSE-6 series mouse droids. There is no information(or at least info that can be used) on his other units, nor any Starfighters or anything aside from the IG-2000.

Unless of course you include all 4 IG-88 models and the ability to hack into droids, then IG-88 I don't see lasting. His thing was more undercover then anything else.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
12.20.2012 , 03:56 PM | #42
I saw mention of a tri-battle in here and it gave me an idea.

How about Krayts' Empire(including the Imperial Remnant) vs. Exar Kun's armies vs. Lord Kaan's armies? No "sit back and watch" either. That's just cheap

Oh and I want to see the Naddist cult.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
12.20.2012 , 04:04 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I saw mention of a tri-battle in here and it gave me an idea.

How about Krayts' Empire(including the Imperial Remnant) vs. Exar Kun's armies vs. Lord Kaan's armies? No "sit back and watch" either. That's just cheap

Oh and I want to see the Naddist cult.
I'm afraid Naddist cult isn't going to happen... their Wookieepedia page is like 40 words long

Tri battles could be a way of involving Krayt (who has been avoided since he is a uber-OP creation).

But seeing as I'm committed to getting you guys as involved as possible - how about some brainstorming.

I'm thinking:
Lord Hoth/Army of Light or the Prequel-Jedi Order vs Darth Krayt's One Sith

Thoughts?

MasterMe
12.20.2012 , 04:08 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Emperor Krayt's Second Galactic Empire.
Yup! While I don't know a lot about Darth Krayt, I know he deserves a Kaggath.

Rayla_Felana
12.20.2012 , 04:08 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Lord Hoth vs Darth Krayt's One Sith
Quite the battle, but IMO Krayt has to have Talon, Nihl, Wyyrlook and others, otherwise there is no One Sith at all.

I would actually suggest Lord Hoth's army of Light and the Galactic Republic of the time vs Emperor Krayt and the Imperial Remnant, their respective heights of power.

MasterMe
12.20.2012 , 04:10 PM | #46
OOOHH!! I've got a killer idea:

The INFINITE EMPIRE VS YUUZHAN VONG

Would that not be ridiculously epic?!?!?!

Beniboybling
12.20.2012 , 04:11 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Quite the battle, but IMO Krayt has to have Talon, Nihl, Wyyrlook and others, otherwise there is no One Sith at all.

I would actually suggest Lord Hoth's army of Light and the Galactic Republic of the time vs Emperor Krayt and the Imperial Remnant, their respective heights of power.
Of course, much like Lord Bane had everyone in the Brotherhood of Darkness. But did Krayt ever control the Imperial Remnant?

Aurbere
12.20.2012 , 04:12 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I'm afraid Naddist cult isn't going to happen... their Wookieepedia page is like 40 words long

Tri battles could be a way of involving Krayt (who has been avoided since he is a uber-OP creation).

But seeing as I'm committed to getting you guys as involved as possible - how about some brainstorming.

I'm thinking:
Lord Hoth/Army of Light or the Prequel-Jedi Order vs Darth Krayt's One Sith

Thoughts?
Best to do Lord Hoth. I think we can all agree that Mace and Yoda could defeat Krayt. So go with Lord Hoth. Not to say that Krayt isn't powerful, but Mace and Yoda could both beat him and any of his other cronies. Yoda being the second most powerful Jedi of all time and Mace Windu being in the top five best duelists of all time. Heck, Mace Windu's Vaapad would work wonders against Darth Krayt, since Krayt is one of those "hate makes me powerful" kind of guys.

...Whoa. Fell into debate mode for a second
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
12.20.2012 , 04:13 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post

Yes it would, but I'm gonna have to burst your bubble here. We know very very little about the Rakata and absolutely nothing about their military - only that they had Star Forges (which is kinda an instawin) Speaking of Rakata - we need more stuff on them, a game, a book - anything! They are so intriguing...

Aurbere
12.20.2012 , 04:13 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post

You bet. Do it Beni!