Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What to do with 2750 Comms when levelling?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What to do with 2750 Comms when levelling?

johnxtreeme
12.19.2012 , 10:32 AM | #1
I'm level 40 now. My Valor level is 26. I have the highest number of warzone commendations. What should I do with them? (Most of the guides seem out of date, but I apologize for asking what must be a very common question).

Codle
12.19.2012 , 10:35 AM | #2
If the gear available to you isn't an improvement, then it's hard to think what to spend them on. I'm having the same problem currently. I used to buy WZ medpacs and sell them, not sure if people still buy them. Past that, I've been buying the lockboxes and stuff and just selling the junk to the vendors, just about the only thing I can think of until I hit 50 sadly
The Red Eclipse - Khaar Legacy
'Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot.'

R.I.P. OPOD

Lionflash
12.19.2012 , 10:36 AM | #3
Use the coms to keep your primary weapon up to date.

Besides that. Dress up your companions.

Emperor-Norton
12.19.2012 , 10:38 AM | #4
Buy Level 40 PvP Gear (which is just Level 40 Blue's), or on whatever else you like, until you reach Valor 40 (at which point convert excess WZ comms to RWZ comms). Or just don't PvP until you hit 50 and buy 50 PvP gear.

rob_y
12.19.2012 , 10:43 AM | #5
People usually buy WZ Medpacks for 1k credits each, so those can be a good investment. Or just use them for one of your characters.
Yan (55 - Scoundrel) Silch (50 - Guardian) Hoeven (50 - Commando)
Thith'yan (50 - Sorceror) D'lamia (50 - Marauder) Brazo (55 - Powertech)
RIVAL
The Fatman -> Prophecy of the Five

iDubstep
12.19.2012 , 10:44 AM | #6
As mentioned in order to be efficient for when you hit 50 you should exchange them and max out your rated WZ comms and your regular WZ comms.

I typically buy the level 20 and level 40 sets from the PvP vendor while leveling. Outside of that the PvP weapons vendor has weapons that you can use WZ comms to buy that have + expertise in them. Buy a bunch of those and rip out the expertise to twink yourself in the 10 - 49 bracket.
Alive Heros: Confident Hero - Stout Hero - Jedi Covenant
Dead Heros: Octane Torque - Burn Torque - Enslave Minds - Tortured Minds - East Coast PVP server merge fatalities

NoTomorrow
12.19.2012 , 10:47 AM | #7
you can buy medpacks and send to your 50 main.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

johnxtreeme
12.19.2012 , 10:48 AM | #8
Ok, thanks a lot for the replies
I think I'll just buy the weapons and twink out a bit.

Jadescythe
12.19.2012 , 10:50 AM | #9
Not sure how this didn't come up already, but purchase ranked comms if your valor level is 40 as well.
I have opinions and stuff

pudim
12.19.2012 , 10:52 AM | #10
Get to the level you can exchange them for Ranked Commendations
Stack 4000 RWZ Comms and 2750 WZ Comms, reach lv 50 and buy yourself a full War Hero Gear!
You either subscribe, or you don't, cartel coins are useless