Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ashara Zavros useless?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Ashara Zavros useless?

Pappus
12.20.2011 , 12:05 PM | #11
An assassin regardless of spec does neither need khem nor whatever that lame healer guy is called.

Ashara is the best.

At level 40 I was in full lvl 40 pvp gear and I had about 450 max dmg in my char screen and she only has 2 pvp lightsaber and already hits 400 max dmg.

Okay that is before all the modifiers but it is still quite huge. When you put her in adequate lvl 40 gear she will hit for about 1300 on a critical while you will do about 1.6k.

So yeah her dps is kickass and you can do all the content with her. Even foundry with her as second DPS if you feel like it.

Suba
12.20.2011 , 08:16 PM | #12
Ashara is fantastic DPS. Priority is to get her a 2nd saber for stats and damage and just continue to gear her. Even as a DPS Spec Sorc can use her as a tank dps if you play with your head on straight

Agrophel
12.21.2011 , 10:06 PM | #13
Yea i use Ashara Zavros all time. Get some gear on her.

madpavel
12.24.2011 , 11:27 AM | #14
Where I can get some good offhand lightsaber for her?

SummonerStarn
12.24.2011 , 11:43 AM | #15
Where do you get customizations for her?
Violence is not the answer; it is the question. And the answer is yes.

So it's like "Violence?"
"YES!"

Fredbob
12.24.2011 , 11:46 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by SummonerStarn View Post
Where do you get customizations for her?
Ilum orbital station security key vendor

Vreivai
12.24.2011 , 01:09 PM | #17
Remember to have either exsanguination or perforation active.
Why can't I electrocute everyone I meet?

Archaon_Thrax
12.24.2011 , 02:19 PM | #18
When you get Ashara on Taris, she is indeed VERY weak.

It's not untill you have properly geared her that she finally becomes a real terror! I was having a lot of trouble with Ashara in the beginning, but now I'm on hoth and we can take down Elite's no problem and we're both DPS.

If you're going Assassin, offcourse choosing Ashara over Khem Val also means you need to change your skill rotation. She doesn't hold aggro like Khem Val does. So you'll need to use your CC's more and more often. Shock, Elecrocute, Low Slash, Overload, Spike, Whirlwind, Mind Trap. The Assassin has the most CC's of ANY class (mirrored only by the Shadow Consular).

If you're going Sorceror, I suggest you keep using Khem Val...
I used to be Standard Edition, till I took a CE to the knee.
CE VIP since July 28th, 2011 @ 1:35 PM (GMT+1).

StrifedRevan
12.24.2011 , 03:38 PM | #19
the way she swings her saber represents her ability to do damage, when I make her attack a solo target I'm amazed at how pathetic she is, when completely geared in level 40 damage dealing green/blue gear and 2 orange lightsabers, she still sucks, really disappionted in her

Elysion
12.24.2011 , 10:34 PM | #20
She has that one powerful attack on a fairly long cooldown and a bunch of weak attacks.

Im a deception assassin, i spent 150k on her getting good gear, which helped a lot, but she still feels kind of weak.

In retrospect while i think shes better than khem (after i got the low slash, you need this to set up mauls with out khem around) i dont think she was better enough to not just keep using khem.

I do however play on a pvp server, and though ive only actually ever seen enemy players in the wild twice in my 36 levels, i imagine having a dps companion is the most useful.