Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ashara Zavros useless?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Ashara Zavros useless?

drunknurse
12.20.2011 , 07:05 AM | #1
Alright so I just got Ashara from Taris and left b4 my client crashed (except it did crash and I had to get a GM to move my character off the planet >.>). I find that she is 100% useless, she cant hold aggro, she does no damage, she has a tank cd which again useless if she cant produce any threat, her AOE slow has such a long cd its not even worth it. Maybe she is somehow good for assassins? As far as sorcerer goes I have so many tools for kiting I dont need her slow I need her to either hold aggro, heal me, cc enemies, or actually do viable damage. Does anyone else agree, or am I just terrible and shes actually amazing if you know how to use her?

Dahmir
12.20.2011 , 07:30 AM | #2
Well, she's classed as a DPS character not a healer or tank so...

Spideyknight
12.20.2011 , 07:39 AM | #3
Gear her up and she is your best dps companion as far as versatility is concerned. She does no healing and can't tank though she's a sentinel. That's not what she is for. Heal her and dps or just blast people no need for a tank or healer as a sorc just burn everything down.

Vaestmannaeyjar
12.20.2011 , 09:20 AM | #4
I didn't have any success trying to double DPS elites. I've always needed either a tank of healer companion. Therefore Ashara will be more or less useful depending on your spec.

Rade_Harkin
12.20.2011 , 10:21 AM | #5
Don't forget you can equip two lightsabers on her. Her DPS is quite good.

She's probably better for Assassin, tbh. Sorc's probably need Khem more to tank.
Terra Firma - US PVP
Play for fun. Aim to win.
Recruitment Thread | Guild Website
Harkin ("Tankasin")

TheHolgar
12.20.2011 , 10:35 AM | #6
I wish we had more then Khem Val to tank for us, couse i dont want him
Sith Inquisitor

Ashnazg
12.20.2011 , 10:36 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Rade_Harkin View Post
Don't forget you can equip two lightsabers on her. Her DPS is quite good.

She's probably better for Assassin, tbh. Sorc's probably need Khem more to tank.
sins need healer talos to heal

Shawndeberry
12.20.2011 , 10:43 AM | #8
You do know she is a dps right?? Not a tank or healer. If you want a tank then keep Khem Val or Xalek when you get him.

Rade_Harkin
12.20.2011 , 11:05 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
sins need healer talos to heal
I'm tank-spec. I don't need healing as much
Terra Firma - US PVP
Play for fun. Aim to win.
Recruitment Thread | Guild Website
Harkin ("Tankasin")

Neloth
12.20.2011 , 11:16 AM | #10
She'll just look cute and wiggle her *** in front of the enemies that'll daze them
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. ~Bill Cosby