Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Bastion PvP Republic vs Empire Discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
The Bastion PvP Republic vs Empire Discussion

Raychul
12.19.2012 , 07:30 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
Makes me think though... someone has to be losing 80% of the time if pubs and imps are both winning 80% of the time. No wonder people rage and complain so much
the people losing 80% of the time is often which side doesn't have the pre-made. I mean, I would say that I win at least 75-85% of wz's on on my rep as well as my imp because I am usually queuing in pre-mades on both sides, which does give an edge. However when I am queuing solo I generally find that I win 60-75% of games on my rep, while only winning about 40-55% of solo games on my imp
Gm of Jedi Lords or The Republic

EatenByDistance
12.19.2012 , 09:13 PM | #22
Hi Party Time Wakalord Flex Guildmaster here and this thread further solidifies Bad Company's reputation as the best PvP guild on the server.

for regs
Wakalord The Bastion: Hey im mvp
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain
...and the only person who doesn't think so is some B-team assassin DPS who is just dragging his team down by playing the incorrect spec.

UglyStik
12.19.2012 , 11:10 PM | #23
Honestly I go PUBBING on the republic side and I win at least 2/3's of the time. There is no specific guild that is better that I've noticed, just players here and there.

Speaking of, if there is a PVP guild looking for another, message me on Privilege in game. I'm currently looking for a PVP guild.
Skyballer - Level 55 Guardian
GO PACK GO
HVND-Prophecy of the Five/The Harb

Managuense
12.19.2012 , 11:19 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
Who the hell is losing so much? Don't worry about us Imps... we're doing just fine.

I normally finish my weekly in no more than 11 games.
The solo queuers. Though you'd have to figure the win/loss ratio of each side's solo queuers are probably pretty similar.

-Dawt

UglyStik
12.20.2012 , 12:47 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Managuense View Post
The solo queuers. Though you'd have to figure the win/loss ratio of each side's solo queuers are probably pretty similar.

-Dawt
From a solo queuer, I don't think it is the people that go in alone. I've noticed the cause of most losses lately have been because of a bad premade dragging the group down. Bad players are bad, simply put, and I've noticed that they group together. Going in by myself I finished my weekly in 12 games yesterday.

Oh, and that Civil War game we played earlier was pretty fun...ha
Skyballer - Level 55 Guardian
GO PACK GO
HVND-Prophecy of the Five/The Harb

RankorSSGS
12.20.2012 , 01:08 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by EatenByDistance View Post
Hi Party Time Wakalord Flex Guildmaster here and this thread further solidifies Bad Company's reputation as the best PvP guild on the server.

for regs
And not even that.

As for w/l, I do not know what it is, but comparing my imps to my reps is a total joke. I'm in UGLYMRJ's guild, but even when we run our premades, the 4 leftovers tend to just be so bad. It takes me most of the week to do the weekly. Then I go on my Jedi Shadow, who I've reincarnated after being abandoned 5 months ago, and I won more matches solo queuing than I ever did on my Assassin. Since joining Synergy on that character, I'd say I've started winning 85% of my matches. I busted out all 9 wins for the weekly in a 2 hour spree last Friday night.
Vesharia, Zannáh, Xeshara Retired due to broken class
Jetii'ka - Combat/Focus Bloodfrenzie - Carnage/Rage
Pot5/Bastion

Morde_
12.20.2012 , 01:21 AM | #27
Everyone in this thread is so darn good!

This can be reflected by how often we see them all in rateds.
Scold
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
I will also offer to duel your marauder, for any amount of money
i dont have cold feet. im just not going to give away $300 walking into an unwinnable situation.
Biggest welch in Bastion history.
carried by jonie

LordVilos
12.20.2012 , 01:24 AM | #28
I queue up for war zone solo on both sides. In my personal experience when I queue up solo on Republic I win about 75 percent. When I do the same thing on Empire I want about 30 to 45 percent. In my experience on this server Republic seems to be a lot more PvP oriented where Empire side seems to be more PvE oriented. I have toons on other servers too. This seems to be the case on most servers. Once again I'm speaking from personal experience.

LordVilos
12.20.2012 , 01:29 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Morde_ View Post
Everyone in this thread is so darn good!

This can be reflected by how often we see them all in rateds.
We really do not need people like you here. This is not a trash talking thread. It did not start out as one, so please do not turn it into one. Go boast your ego somewhere else please.

I mean that in the nicest possible way. This thread is merely a thread for people to share their personal experiences with win ratios on the bastion server. Nothing more nothing less.

On top of that this thread does not have anything to do with rated war zones. It is a thread about personal experiences with regular warzones hat's it. I'm sure there are plenty of other threads you can brag about yourself in.

Morde_
12.20.2012 , 01:36 AM | #30
I just can't get over how polite you are, so I'll contribute.

I win more queueing solo on my pub character.
Scold
I will also offer to duel your marauder, for any amount of money
i dont have cold feet. im just not going to give away $300 walking into an unwinnable situation.
Biggest welch in Bastion history.
carried by jonie