Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Armoring 1?

Thaladar_SWTOR
12.18.2012 , 11:34 PM | #1
Now that the adaptave armor sets are out and only require level 1 to use, what is the lowest level of armoring, mods and enhancements that we can put in them? It looks like level 9, because my schematics start at "xx Armoring 2". Are there "xx Armoring 1" for level 7? If so, how do you get these schematics? I didn't get them by default and they aren't available at the trainer.

I can see before where you didn't start to get moddable gear until 11th level or so from BT/Esseles (except your starter weapon around 7th-9th), but if I want my lowbie on the starter planet in adaptive gear, we should be able to make that happen!

JamieKirby
12.19.2012 , 07:50 AM | #2
It would have been preferrable if they made those *requires level 1* adaptive stuff to level up with you until level 11, then requires the mods be put in the slots.

Much preferrable indeed.

hchsiao
12.19.2012 , 08:21 AM | #3
Since armoring 2 is lv 9 I would guess armoring 1 will be lv 7 if it exist. (2 end and 3 base line stats.)

Players still can't use it as lv 1 and to be honest you replace gear too fast at this point to worry about armoring/mod. It takes about 3 hr to 4 hrs to finish starter planet and hit lv 10. (depends if you spacebar through cut scene.)