Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

One planet is not an expansion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
One planet is not an expansion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Taorus
12.20.2012 , 03:26 PM | #291
Quote: Originally Posted by byteresistor View Post
I've always wanted that channeable aoe strike attack for my assassin.
its coming, check :40 mark. "new"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXQCM74oHDU

DaRoamer
12.20.2012 , 03:26 PM | #292
Quote: Originally Posted by Durasturan View Post
I know some people hate to admit they're wrong, but you're taking this to a whole new level man.

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria
by Blizzard Entertainment
Platform: Windows Vista / 7 / XP, Mac | Rated: Teen
3.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (139 customer reviews) | Like (284)
List Price: $39.99
Price: $19.99
You Save: $20.00 (50%
)
In Stock.
No, when I clicked it the price was showing as $39.96, the price has now updated. Stop being such an ***.

You're still comparing the SALE price with the FULL UNSUBBED priced of an as yet unreleased expansion.

By the way, as confirmed but Blizzard THEMSELVES, MoP does NOT come with game time. So are you going to apologize for lying to us?

byteresistor
12.20.2012 , 03:54 PM | #293
Quote: Originally Posted by Taorus View Post
its coming, check :40 mark. "new"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXQCM74oHDU
They announced the expansion back on june?!

Taorus
12.20.2012 , 03:56 PM | #294
They announced the expansion back on june?!
Shh...you will be labeled a hater. Nothing to see here...just keep on walking.

tarkkonis
12.20.2012 , 04:03 PM | #295
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
Good to hear thanks.

To everyone that played WoW, think of Makeb like "Northrend" or "Pandaria". If there is as much to do on Makeb as there was on those two continents in WoW, then this is definately an expansion (plus we have 5 levels).
This is totally falsehood...

None of the current planets in the game encompass the size of those areas.. in fact.. a better comparison is to compare say Tatooine to Nagrand. Those areas are of comparable size..

Evensong
12.20.2012 , 04:08 PM | #296
Quote: Originally Posted by Shingara View Post
you forgot, wow: 1 new continent, multiple zones, new races, new crafting skills, new talent trees, new battle grounds, new raids, new dungeons, new starting zone. should i go on.
Hmmm and did you pay $10 for WoW expansion? I think it was a bit more.
Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

byteresistor
12.20.2012 , 04:13 PM | #297
Quote: Originally Posted by tarkkonis View Post
This is totally falsehood...

None of the current planets in the game encompass the size of those areas.. in fact.. a better comparison is to compare say Tatooine to Nagrand. Those areas are of comparable size..
Nagrand is small as ****. Hell any of the wow zones are really, they just feel bigger because they're completely open, unlike in this game.

Foambreaker
12.20.2012 , 04:14 PM | #298
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
To give you all a better idea of Makeb's scope, it's a planet of equal size to our larger planets and it contains a variety of areas sprawling mesas, underground caverns, garden estates, and more. It introduces faction-specific storylines, new Heroic missions and bosses, repeatable mission series, and new Datacrons! The 5 new levels will occupy players for a fair amount of time, and there's plenty of content to get you there (including a lot of stuff tucked away for the explorers out there). Keep in mind that this announcement is just the start as we approach Makeb's launch, you'll see more details about the content coming with Rise of the Hutt Cartel!
Considering all the current endgame content will essentially become obsolete that really doens't sound like a good thing to be honest.

tarkkonis
12.20.2012 , 04:37 PM | #299
Nagrand is small as ****. Hell any of the wow zones are really, they just feel bigger because they're completely open, unlike in this game.
As is Tatooine.. Which was my point..

Kani_Warysia
12.20.2012 , 06:30 PM | #300
Quote: Originally Posted by Shingara View Post
you forgot, wow: 1 new continent, multiple zones, new races, new crafting skills, new talent trees, new battle grounds, new raids, new dungeons, new starting zone. should i go on.
39.99... 19.99.... you should go on....