Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New set for Inquisitor with Rise of the Hutt Cartel

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
New set for Inquisitor with Rise of the Hutt Cartel

robozvir
12.25.2012 , 11:50 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by lokdron View Post
*Looks at image*

*Throws chair*

Why can't bioware get it right!? I mean everyone remembers the topic were the community was linking loads of pictures of SW outfits!? were we ignored? What is the art team doing!?
Lol)) Personally i liked this arrow at the forehead)) They should make it neon glow with 2 meters high holo sign like "HIT_ME_I'M_A_SORC 0_o" and auto signal rocket launching every 10 seconds, to people see where the frag is running...)

Seriously, I noticed that since 1.2, BW decided to redesign sorcs into clowns. All facts are shouting about it. Huge nerfs of both heal and dps (as a result we have no survivability, nor damage), marasmic "el chupacabra-style" outfits, etc. So why you surprised that nobody cares about community suggestions?
Sorc dps is a lie, there is only healer. // Through healing, I gain commendations. //Through commendations, I gain gear. // Through gear, I gain nothing. // Cause whole my class is broken. // The Bioware just kidding me.

TheNahash
12.26.2012 , 09:37 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVespid View Post
Tim Burton inspired...
I wish

Givemedanger
12.26.2012 , 09:48 AM | #23
I love it!

Ulfrik_Wulfgar
12.26.2012 , 11:41 AM | #24
Whomever designs Inquisitor end-game armour should be shot and fired...in that order.

Dratten
12.28.2012 , 06:08 AM | #25
hahah so true:

"I am tired of looking like some Tim Burton inspired
Goth-transvestite-peacock!"

Well atleast we do not look like a little chicken or rooster like the BH does on the picture.. The design team is not "top notch".. Let us all conclude that.

I wonder how many design mistakes that BW has done on this game? Hero engine, Ilum, closed worlds, unbalanced pvp.. Amazing =D Still love the game though.. must be the hope that BW will "fix it" that still keeps me here

Cowflab
12.31.2012 , 11:30 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Dratten View Post
hahah so true:

"I am tired of looking like some Tim Burton inspired
Goth-transvestite-peacock!"

Well atleast we do not look like a little chicken or rooster like the BH does on the picture.. The design team is not "top notch".. Let us all conclude that.

I wonder how many design mistakes that BW has done on this game? Hero engine, Ilum, closed worlds, unbalanced pvp.. Amazing =D Still love the game though.. must be the hope that BW will "fix it" that still keeps me here

Agreed! BW, take notes!!! The assassin community wants this!

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/st...Galen_dual.png

Change the dual wield to double bladed lightsaber. We get that you want sorcs to look girly with flowing robes because they're casters, but I'm tired of having to resocket mods to adaptive armors that an assassin would actually wear. NO MORE GODD*** ROBES!!!

MasterFeign
01.01.2013 , 12:12 AM | #27
What I would really love is the star forge robes...

TheNahash
01.01.2013 , 06:20 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Cowflab View Post

Change the dual wield to double bladed lightsaber. We get that you want sorcs to look girly with flowing robes because they're casters, but I'm tired of having to resocket mods to adaptive armors that an assassin would actually wear. NO MORE GODD*** ROBES!!!
This armor is so good that I'm pretty sure we will never see it...
And also, the sorcerer community wants it as well

Kagela
01.01.2013 , 02:42 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Cowflab View Post

*drool* Want this for my femme Assassin and my male Juggy. It's just so awesome....

As has been said, it will probably never happen... even though there are NPCs with similar outfits (that we can't loot).

underpantsgnomes
01.01.2013 , 09:10 PM | #30
This is pretty good:

http://www.google.com/imgres?start=1...29&tx=84&ty=60

Also I thought set stats carried over to cosmetic gear...
Truth lies within.