Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Little Help?

Atramar
12.21.2012 , 05:39 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by davethick View Post
try to get your black hole gear from doing the weeklies in black hole and section X, and the SM operations. do EV/KP in tionese/columi and do EC/TFB in columi... then do EV/KP HM in columi/rakata... then you can start thinking about echm./quote

You can Tank EC and TFB sm in Columi? wow i get turned down alot for having my Guardian in Columi.
becose people love to overgear and want YOU to gear THEM.
TFB sm is doable, won't be easy , but doable. EC sm is easy peasy.
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

NotRonin
12.21.2012 , 07:48 AM | #12
First : get rid of all those accuracy/def and acc/.abs enhancements, and replace them with those that gives shield instead.

20k HP is enough for HM KP/EV and SM EC. For TFB SM, you will want around 24k hp. You will need that much HP to survive the Wrist laser + power punch combo from Kephess.

Kitru
12.21.2012 , 10:07 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by wetslampigduex View Post
i've read in a lot places there is a hard cap on D chance at 30%
The maximum contribution to your defense chance that you can get is 30%, which is only achieved when you get an arbitrarily infinite amount of defense. If your Defense chance is listed at 30% (as a Shadow), you're only packing 14% from rating, so you're still 16% away from the actual hardcap.
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

Ephesia
12.21.2012 , 10:18 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by NotRonin View Post
First : get rid of all those accuracy/def and acc/.abs enhancements, and replace them with those that gives shield instead.

20k HP is enough for HM KP/EV and SM EC. For TFB SM, you will want around 24k hp. You will need that much HP to survive the Wrist laser + power punch combo from Kephess.
What's the point, why spend money on optimizing a Columi gear? I'd rather much recommend him to just keep his standard Columi gear and gun for Black Hole gear + place Campaign Armorings, and THEN to optimize his gear.
Ephesia, Level 55 Jedi Guardian
Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU)
Member of Catalyst

davethick
12.22.2012 , 10:11 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Atramar View Post
becose people love to overgear and want YOU to gear THEM.
TFB sm is doable, won't be easy , but doable. EC sm is easy peasy.
Just though i'd report back.

Went into EC Sm with a full Columi geared Guardian tank and to my amazement i held agro while having 2 BH/DG geared players attacking the boss i was tanking.

Was well pleased with myself and Thankful of the group that allowed me.

(Side Note): It was the first 2 Bosses so not sure about the rest yet.