Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yes another one, resolve

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Yes another one, resolve

DarthBama
12.18.2012 , 03:52 PM | #1
Is it working? I was under the impression that if my bar is full, I can't get stunned, pulled, pushed, or slowed. I had ALL of these things happen to me in a Huttball match at lunch right at the goal line with a full bar. Very frustrating.

Jadescythe
12.18.2012 , 04:20 PM | #2
You may have been slowed or rooted (do not affect resolve), but if you were stunned/mezzed/pushed/pulled then your bar was not full or there was a bug.
I have opinions and stuff

You could get free stuff with my referral link here

Racter
12.18.2012 , 05:34 PM | #3
I have noticed this happening again since 1.6. Resolve is full, pop my breaker and gbtf and go to run through the fire just to get stunned again. I got yanked twice in an ACW last night with full resolve, too.

Whole system is dumb imo it takes way too long to ramp up. If they're gonna have this much cc they really ought to make every stun that's not channeled break instantly with like 100 damage. I can't count the number of times I've been stunned and gotten smashed twice or lit up by a pyro, sniper etc and not had them break until I had 2k health left from 20k.

Royox
12.18.2012 , 05:39 PM | #4
If a warrior/knight force leaps you or a Slinger does you "leg shot" you are Stopped in the place even with Resolve bar full.

Sylvatica
12.18.2012 , 05:42 PM | #5
not true! I charged at ppl with full resolve bar and I landed where they initialy stood but they were already further away from me (with full resolve bar that is) maybe it's broken again? ><
Chuundar PVP EU
Fus Ro Dah =

criminalheretic
12.18.2012 , 06:07 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sylvatica View Post
not true! I charged at ppl with full resolve bar and I landed where they initialy stood but they were already further away from me (with full resolve bar that is) maybe it's broken again? ><
Were you jumping to a healer sage who was force speeding away? Or a Sin? Or an Operative? People have talents they can spec to that free them from ALL movement impairing effects, including those that normally don't build resolve.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

Sylvatica
12.18.2012 , 06:14 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
Were you jumping to a healer sage who was force speeding away? Or a Sin? Or an Operative? People have talents they can spec to that free them from ALL movement impairing effects, including those that normally don't build resolve.
I'll look it up, think it was an Op tho, not sure..!
Chuundar PVP EU
Fus Ro Dah =

Memo-
12.18.2012 , 06:34 PM | #8
Also, the root effect on Leaps does not apply if the attack misses.
Maliris | Dela-jaakko | Sakkó | Sóppa | Farís | Hedelmâ | Sopraano | Hálal
Rai'chu | Eettinen Luomu | Välí | Véres | Bas'so | Seven of-Nine | Jauhé | Banthan
Haram | Weímar | Ethawn | Kuiva | Altto | Keíno | Delaráh | Luccía | Stilva | Tenorí | Baritoni
The Red EclipseThe Lihavuori Legacy

Syberduh
12.18.2012 , 07:04 PM | #9
Operative dodge vs. melee attacks is 100% when they have that green globe up. Basically mandatory for crossing a huttball firepit. Marauders with accuracy over 100% will still ocassionally hit and root though.
Ushanev Syberjugg<Illegal Test Kitchen>
Because chicks dig orange overcoats and guys who don't die.
And streams. Chicks totally dig streams. I mean, right guys? They do, right?