Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Origin and SWTOR account mergers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Origin and SWTOR account mergers

Nyysjan
12.13.2011 , 12:43 PM | #1
I have a pre existing Origin/EA Account, and now i have a second EA account because instead of asking if i have one, they decided to just make me one.
How do i merge them, the FAW claims i can do so from EA account settings, but the page they link to give no such option?

Also, my Origin can't contact anything (and now i can't log in to it or change password), is there some problems with EA servers or is the problem in my end?
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudKiller View Post
Agent: "If you want a door smashed down call a Sith Warrior, if you want a door blow to pieces call a Bounty Hunter, if you want the key to the door and the knowledge of what lies beyond it then you call me."

talentlol
12.13.2011 , 12:55 PM | #2
im having issues with EA.com as well, also my account info on swtor.com claims i havnt redeemed my preorder code... which i infact have.

Also the customer support number on swtor.com doesnt work.

mgaizo
12.13.2011 , 01:19 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by talentlol View Post
im having issues with EA.com as well, also my account info on swtor.com claims i havnt redeemed my preorder code... which i infact have.

Also the customer support number on swtor.com doesnt work.
This is worrying me as well.

Uzeal
12.13.2011 , 01:21 PM | #4
Same issue ... and when I try to re-enter the code I have from origin it says 'This code has already been used'... Ugh

edit :: are there two different codes? A preorder code and a code we haven't gotten yet?

pjuken
12.13.2011 , 01:25 PM | #5
my preorder was registered on swtor until today - it now says i have to redeem my code, but the game is still registered as preordered on Origin...

...which failed to authenticate my login, i retried to login, and now i'm locked out of origin as well - because when i tried to manually log in to Origin, apparently my password doesn't work (but it works for all of EA's sites?!) and when i've now tried to reset 11 times, still doesn't get me logged in.

and when i try to use my redemption code again on swtor (since the account doesn't list as having pre-order redeemed) it says that the code is already used.

gee, YEAH, I KNOW, i redeemed it a while ago; why is my status UN-REDEEMED all of a sudden, anyway?!
Vanity comes from death.

soggybiscuits
12.13.2011 , 01:36 PM | #6
Sad and glad to see I'm not the only one unable to log in to Origin. I think the server admins there are downloading some pr0ns with the amount of fail that's going on.