Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Marauder Ability: Retaliation

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Marauder Ability: Retaliation

fungihoujo
12.18.2012 , 05:23 PM | #21
I use it plenty- I'm anni though, so rage is the least of my worries. I tend to use it whenever it pops just for that bit of extra damage.

However- with the ability bloat we already have, and the fact that I'm using a regular old mouse with no extra buttons- I'm already at my limit for keybindings, so if a few more abilities get added with the expansion chances are retaliation is going to be the one I axe first.

UGLYMRJ
12.18.2012 , 05:30 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post

I use it like a boss on my Level 22 Jugg, you know, cause I don't have much else.
Leveling a jug is by far the most painful experience I've had in the game so far...

But it becomes well worth it once you hit level 26 (I think) because force push is by far the funnest adn funniest ability in the game.

Catching people at upward angles is hilarious. Ramps on Huttball or throwing someone over the wall in civil war makes the painful lowbie jug grind worth while.

DarthOvertone
12.18.2012 , 05:35 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
Do you use it?

Why or why not?
I do use it, mainly because it's off the GCD and doesn't miss. However, it is somewhat situational and certainly not a go-to in my Mara's rotation, currently rolling Carnage.
Alphanoob, Alpha-zen (among others) - Garbage S1 Champion
Ebon Hawk | Harbinger
SWTOR 4.3: It was good while it lasted. Thanks BW