Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Charcter deleted!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ToDie
12.18.2012 , 02:43 PM | #1
Hello everyone,i have such a problem!I played SWTOR about 7 monthes ago and i like this game a lot.A few days ago i decided to continue playing but when i logged in there was neither server i played on (Chuundar) nor my chracter.I wrote to suport and droid said that i need to call to us,but i live in russia and calls to US are to expensive,What should i do?

Beesodd
12.18.2012 , 02:55 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi ToDie,

It should not be necessary, but just for your information if you need to call in future you can use a VOIP service to avoid phone charges.

As for the issue, there was a server consolidation some time back, and all characters were moved to new servers. Chuundar characters were moved to Tomb of Freedon Nadd, so please check there for your character(s).

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

ToDie
12.18.2012 , 03:25 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi ToDie,

It should not be necessary, but just for your information if you need to call in future you can use a VOIP service to avoid phone charges.

As for the issue, there was a server consolidation some time back, and all characters were moved to new servers. Chuundar characters were moved to Tomb of Freedon Nadd, so please check there for your character(s).

Thanks.
I have checked everything and even bough a subscription and there is no my character!Can you please provide me with any VoIP information i can use to contact support

Beesodd
12.18.2012 , 03:37 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
There does look to be a character on Tomb of Freedon Nadd. Be sure to check the European server tab, and check for a number beside the servers that indicates number of characters.

For a VoIP service, try setting your country to the US and call the US number from this link.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

ToDie
12.18.2012 , 03:40 PM | #5
I have created the new one,but there is no my old character((

ToDie
12.18.2012 , 03:45 PM | #6
My character was lvl 50 jedi Sentinel OYTDIE

Beesodd
12.18.2012 , 03:46 PM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Ah, thanks for the clarification.

I suspect that you may have restarted an incorrect account when you returned. Be sure to check and try log in with any email addresses that you have used to create an account with us before.

ToDie
12.18.2012 , 03:49 PM | #8
Well,it's impossible(

ToDie
12.18.2012 , 03:52 PM | #9
Or maybe...can you please check somehow!nicname was OYTDIE!I also have a lot of screenshots

Beesodd
12.18.2012 , 03:56 PM | #10 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
That looks to be the case alright. Unfortunately I can't give out the email address of this other account on the forums.