Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Art of Warfare (TAW) Recruiting PvP players for RWZ

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five > Guild Recruitment
The Art of Warfare (TAW) Recruiting PvP players for RWZ

mrklove
12.18.2012 , 12:28 PM | #1
WHO: Republic and Empire of TAW are recruiting players for Ranked Warzones.
WHAT: Recruiting for RWZ teams
WHERE: Prophecy of the Five on both Republic and Empire
WHEN: PvP nights are Mon and Wed at 8:30PM EST.

Recruiting is OPEN

We offer a relaxed Teamspeak 3 environment with professional and tempered leadership, we have several people who understand the mechanics of Ranked Warzone and player classes and we have a weekly PvP night with the possibility of more events. Our goal is to create and run a regular RWZ team. We want to have fun and win but winning is not the end for us, having a good time and working as a team is. Do not consider us if you are hardcore and want to yell at everyone because you know best, you will not do well by us, haters need not apply.

We also have leveling and PvE progression raid groups and we host external Star Wars events as well with rewards such as Subscription cards, Collector's Editions, we've even had prizes like Graphics cards. In order to participate you have to join and be a member which is free.

A few requirements: be 15 years of age or older, have a working mic, must have and use Teamspeak 3 and have the ability to make a regular Sunday night meeting at 8PM EST we also have European guild that is active on an EU server that's available if you so desire.

To join: go to www.TAW.net and click on Apply, once you've created an account on the website please Apply to the Star Wars Division and we'll handle it from there. You can also reply to this thread with any interest and questions. If you are in game just message General Chat and ask for "Republic of TAW" or "Empire of TAW" and we'll invite you.

We welcome any questions or interest.
The Art of Warfare Premier Online Gaming Community
Debs Bowdash Gramsci Arundati Stokely

Hmille
12.20.2012 , 01:54 PM | #2
Warzone dominance in a premade. 4 Minute long Hutball woot woot.

Hmille
12.20.2012 , 04:32 PM | #3
Never heard of that. If it does happen, then I'm sorry but our members want to PvP. I think you are incorrect but it is a rule of TAW never to quit a match of PvP unless there is a severe circumstance to. If you experience that please inform another TAW Member or e-mail any of our TAW Leaders for the SWTOR division via the recruitment threads or the website. Most importantly though, they have the drive to and we are trying to refine that into a solid direction and purpose. The leadership of PvP in TAW is extremely experienced and we are just now implementing our skills into lessons for our current and new members.

We have a strong force as of now, but compared to the number of members we have it is small. That is why we are recruiting. With our help, the leadership, and the personal drive of any recruit or current member, we can make a team that can compete at the top levels.

-Mythix-
12.20.2012 , 05:12 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Hmille View Post
I think you are incorrect.
You're right, I completely made it up.

: I

TarristerWelm
06.08.2013 , 06:13 PM | #5
I saw the OP and it looks very interesting, but this thread is pretty old. Are you all still monitoring this thread/recruiting?
/signedinterestedparty
Tyran of Havoc Squad, "Why don't you swallow a grenade and do us all a favor."

DocZoloft
06.08.2013 , 09:09 PM | #6
We are definitely still recruiting. Check out the links in my sig for more info about the guild as a whole. If you're on pub side, contact Trilsserl in-game or Godfree if you're empire.
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

Ergecrs
06.09.2013 , 01:01 PM | #7
Sage healer coming over from the Shadowlands will be their on Tuesday defintly interested in Pub pvp will get with him when I get transferred over.

Erge

DocZoloft
06.09.2013 , 08:29 PM | #8
Sounds great! Welcome to pot5!
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

TarristerWelm
06.11.2013 , 03:41 PM | #9
Applied and awaiting the superiors decision!
Tyran of Havoc Squad, "Why don't you swallow a grenade and do us all a favor."