Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked warzone clarification

Kirothen
12.28.2012 , 09:10 AM | #61
Devil, we can mess around a little tonight if you want. I would like to do ranked tonight for sure to get some more experience with everyone we have been running with. Myself and To-le will be on around 9:30 est. I can hit up Sowa and Muldoon as im sure they will be on as well and fill in as necessary. We can start to compile a list of friends that are willing to get this rolling so we have a decent friends list to see who is online at certain times. My list is growing each day but the last couple of nights, people havent really been on much but that may be due to the holidays. Ill pst you later on Devildog or Cheerleader.
Watchman Sentinel at heart
Converted Smash Monkey in denial

Jedi Covenant

Shreb
12.28.2012 , 09:34 AM | #62
Sounds good... tonight Virginia Tech is playing their Bowl Game against Rutgers, so I'll be on a little later than normal... unless the game gets ugly :P
Devíldog, Cheerleader, Shreb, Redskín, Devildög, Magnanimous
<The Doofenschmirtz Legacy>

donthedondon
12.28.2012 , 10:38 AM | #63
Keep me in the loop as to what time you guys are q'ing a bunch of us in ld50 don't care about rating and can help field your teams , I can heal pub or imp side , or dps pub side. Contact me in game Combatmedicjr / rippernine. I like the ideas being passed around in this thread if we can get something going on a regular basis , get a time where everyone meets in a mumble which i can provide , get team captains pick even teams , hopefully avoid drama lol and field a few even teams.

dego-harmonium
12.28.2012 , 12:28 PM | #64
Im sure a few of our guys would be down, we have a open portion of our mumble server that Gilgamesh created that we can use, im on most nights after 8est, I could care less about my rating as well, its trash anyways!
Arterial <Lethal Dose Fifty>
JC

BlackBalance
12.29.2012 , 07:47 AM | #65
TL7 has the problem of having no set team either. Several of us (at least on pub side) are willing to join up with others though. And we were doing Tuesday nights, but it's been difficult to get everyone together lately. I will try to find a day that works for most of us and post it.
I've had some luck grouping with some guys from Pillars of Ashla & another guild (sorry can't remember the name) and grinding some EWH comms. They were great to play with and wanted to keep the 2 teams they had going even and would trade up players. They are worth a shoutout.

-Liz, TL7

Yindyen
12.30.2012 , 07:40 AM | #66
I like where this discussion is heading, long time lurker first time poster. I have quite a few characters on the pub side that can fit a majority of roles needed for a ranked team and working on gearing a healer on the imp. If anyone wants to put something together please feel free to message me.

Pub: Kaz (scoundrel healer), Krizi (Hybrid tank) Kazarie (Tank and DPS gear), Iruy (Gunslinger)
Imp: Kazrie (Merc healer) Krazi (Sorc healer)

Bronaimeth
12.30.2012 , 10:19 PM | #67
Well we tried to do something positive for ranked, even split Lds members amongst several groups, was a mostly fun night, minus uncensored/unicorns. Looking to try again soon thanks all involved.

Expostar
12.30.2012 , 11:39 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronaimeth View Post
Well we tried to do something positive for ranked, even split Lds members amongst several groups, was a mostly fun night, minus uncensored/unicorns. Looking to try again soon thanks all involved.
All this was just brought to my attention. Please know that I didn't keep up on the forums as much as I would have liked and I would have liked to get involved in order to ensure Uncensored can represent in a positive light. The majority of my guild loves what everyone is doing and I will do everything in my power to keep this going as fair as possible. Contact me, I will be on imp or pub. Just /who UNC. All my toons begin with Jinx. I will work with other leaders to divide teams up. Hope there isn't any hard feelings and feel free to voice any concerns.

Thanks
Jinxaz Sniper Jinxstra Operative