Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked warzone clarification

totherkins
12.19.2012 , 09:09 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Xinika View Post
Why do people keep saying this? You are aware that a full min/maxed EWH set is a solid upgrade over the normal set. Right?

Check my armoury if you desire.
It is the truth, also I'm a fan of your videos!
Tötherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878

Krayshawn
12.19.2012 , 09:12 AM | #22
When rateds first came out my small, close knit, guild had a lot of trouble queing finding players to que with and team comps was a huge problem, I still loved to fight the only good teams at the time, IBG and The Turks... Sometimes we'd win, lots of times they would, But we learned more about playing as a team and strategies then we would have if we hid from them with tails between our legs...

Now we are back, still not 50 because I am trying to roll as many roles as possible, tank, Healer, DPS, FOTM... I think that as long as i can play what ever, we have a better chance at putting together a good team comp.
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

donthedondon
12.19.2012 , 09:40 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by totherkins View Post
Pj-b successfully trolled all of LD-50 well played Pj... Well played.
Totherkins - Pj-b didn't successfully troll all of ld-50 , i addressed him because pj-b like many of your other members aren't smart enough to think for themselves and probably sit in guild chat with troy and his merry band of baddies and say stuff like "we beat pvp on this server" , "we came over from the fatman and we run this server no one wants to q ranked against us", you know dillusional stuff like that. When in fact you guys are now a pve guild , only time i'll see troy and many of your memvers is when you guys have 8 of you's in a regular wz. I just wanted to address this lie before it went "viral".

Jaiden - i wish i could come heal for you guys and reading this thread it sounds like imp side still needs some consolidation,
Combatmedicjr - Commando healer
Rippernine
- multi spec. Sentinel
Lethal Dose Fifty

nidalad
12.19.2012 , 09:50 AM | #24
If I'm not running rated with uncensored I'm willing to heal for any guild who might need some help, imp or pub.
Moonrunner

totherkins
12.19.2012 , 10:11 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by donthedondon View Post
Totherkins - Pj-b didn't successfully troll all of ld-50 , i addressed him because pj-b like many of your other members aren't smart enough to think for themselves and probably sit in guild chat with troy and his merry band of baddies and say stuff like "we beat pvp on this server" , "we came over from the fatman and we run this server no one wants to q ranked against us", you know dillusional stuff like that. When in fact you guys are now a pve guild , only time i'll see troy and many of your memvers is when you guys have 8 of you's in a regular wz. I just wanted to address this lie before it went "viral".

Jaiden - i wish i could come heal for you guys and reading this thread it sounds like imp side still needs some consolidation,
Well he caused quite a stir from your guild with a supposed comment on the fleet. I'm pretty sure everyone and their brother knows unicorn stampede doesn't do rateds competitively. Oh darn, I let out a huge secret my bad...

dego-harmonium
12.19.2012 , 10:14 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by donthedondon View Post

ooo combat as a healing partner wouldnt suck :P i think we queing up tonight if Gil is around
Arterial <Lethal Dose Fifty>
JC

totherkins
12.19.2012 , 10:22 AM | #27
double post

HoTTboyJUSTIN
12.19.2012 , 10:23 AM | #28
Our guild was queuing for RWZs somewhat regularly prior to 1.6, but since we have so many under geared players due to primarily being a PvE guild, we have utilized 1.6 to get the gear we need to be a little more competitive. Look for EH to start queuing relatively quickly, hopefully bring a little more frequency to pops and offer some cupcake wins to those who have been RWZ queuing for a while now.
HoodRatHector | ThatDudeJustin
Eternal Hostility - Progression Guild @Jedi Covenant

JAYFB
12.19.2012 , 10:31 AM | #29
My guild (The Einherjar) is primarily focused on 16m OPS but there is a lot of building interest in pvp that we've been cultivating over the last few weeks. We've been running some groups in regs to get comms for WH gear for some of our members who have never pvp'ed before.

We threw together a group a few nights ago and qued for ranked. We had three very close and competitive matches in quick succession and folks loved it. The other teams were very respectful and sportsman like which was great to see. Probably some time after the holidays we are planning to que regularly on non-raid nights (thinking maybe Fridays ~9 server time).

In the meantime, if others are queing and you see me logged in, shoot me a whisper. If we're not already doing something else, we will try to pull a group together.
Krogan / Kroana / Dargh / Bakarra
Working as Intended
Hipparchus / Damia / Phoser / Carna / Zergh / Serpah / Aphaea
Resurgum

mitchelloliver
12.19.2012 , 12:14 PM | #30
Combatmedic FTW

-Ody