Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

8 Jedi Knights.

Pvtcarnage
12.18.2012 , 12:30 PM | #11
All you have to do is not clump together and CC them while their jumping.
"Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them.
-Darth Bane

dejavy
12.18.2012 , 04:36 PM | #12
Ahahaha nice pic mate My record is only 6 on same wz.

Zunayson
12.18.2012 , 04:48 PM | #13
I played against a team consisting of 3 jugg tanks, 3 smashmonkies, 2 sorcs. In huttball. Needless to say, we lost.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

Srami
12.18.2012 , 04:59 PM | #14
One word....outrageous

Shocking how unbalanced this class is ATM. I swear they could be considered boarder lining an alpha class
PEW PEW LAZORS!

xContex
12.18.2012 , 05:37 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Zunayson View Post
I played against a team consisting of 3 jugg tanks, 3 smashmonkies, 2 sorcs. In huttball. Needless to say, we lost.
If you won I'd be surprised. That is quite possibly one of the greatest line-ups for huttball minus a shadow/vanguard pull of course.
Scyn

The Sovereign Legacy

Sylvatica
12.18.2012 , 05:40 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Wilsu_Addar View Post
The match ended at 100 to 0 so that means there was some back and forth. They didn't just steam roll you and 3 cap nor did they hold two nodes the entire match.

That being said, the solution to fixing the smash epidemic is simple.

Nerf operatives.
like, plus!
lolled so hard
Chuundar PVP EU
Fus Ro Dah =

Mossesman
12.18.2012 , 05:42 PM | #17
Once had an interesting game where it was 8 Jedi Knights vs 7 Scoundrels and a Sage. We (the scoundrels) one quite easily. Would post a screenshot but its a bad one (scoreboard is partially blocked)
Eathos - Commando | Norzrik - Guardian
Kezron - Scoundrel | Ashinelle - Shadow

Ramtar
12.18.2012 , 06:13 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by NogueiraA View Post
Look Bioware, this is what happens when you put bad people to make class balance.

http://i45.tinypic.com/29qjpc3.jpg

The warzone was already running when I came, then I saw the class symbol, only knights. 2 tanks + 6 smashers.
Cool story, I know.
Looking closer at the photo: It looks like there are 2-3 Watchman Sentinels because to the healing. This has to be 10-49 PvP because your team has 4 BH and the highest damage done by 1 is 127K.

Asvarduil
12.18.2012 , 06:28 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Domatron View Post
Well this is on shadowlands were republic pvp consists of 70% knights 30% sages and Zachariah the lone commando
You forgot about Captain Kruhnch
Most epic PvP forum thread ever. | Tales of the Healer - Latest Episode! [08/30/2013]

Captain Kruhnch (Lv.39 Sawbones) - Shadowlands
Cuddlemuffin (Lv.16 Mercenary) - Shadowlands

Ramtar
12.18.2012 , 06:38 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Domatron View Post
Well this is on shadowlands were republic pvp consists of 70% knights 30% sages and Zachariah the lone commando
I guess the Imps on Shadowlands get rolled all the time with Republic having the 1% superior number on total toons. Because 70% + 30% = 100% + 1% for Commando = 101%. Zachariah is tipping the balance, and now I know why the devs nerfed Commando. Curse you Zachariah!!!!!!!!!!