Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

8 Jedi Knights.


NogueiraA's Avatar


NogueiraA
12.18.2012 , 10:36 AM | #1
Look Bioware, this is what happens when you put bad people to make class balance.

http://i45.tinypic.com/29qjpc3.jpg

The warzone was already running when I came, then I saw the class symbol, only knights. 2 tanks + 6 smashers.
Cool story, I know.

Xinika's Avatar


Xinika
12.18.2012 , 10:51 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by NogueiraA View Post
Look Bioware, this is what happens when you put bad people to make class balance.

http://i45.tinypic.com/29qjpc3.jpg

The warzone was already running when I came, then I saw the class symbol, only knights. 2 tanks + 6 smashers.
Cool story, I know.
Knights are balanced.
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action

LarryRow's Avatar


LarryRow
12.18.2012 , 11:02 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Xinika View Post
Knights are balanced.
True. It's those darn exploiters who choose an advanced class that really grind my gears.
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.

Xinika's Avatar


Xinika
12.18.2012 , 11:02 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by LarryRow View Post
True. It's those darn exploiters who choose an advanced class that really grind my gears.
Srsly...
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action

Missandei's Avatar


Missandei
12.18.2012 , 11:13 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Xinika View Post
Srsly...
yup.. Knights are fine. It is Warriors that all is complaining about...
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

Domatron's Avatar


Domatron
12.18.2012 , 11:30 AM | #6
Well this is on shadowlands were republic pvp consists of 70% knights 30% sages and Zachariah the lone commando

Wilsu_Addar's Avatar


Wilsu_Addar
12.18.2012 , 11:40 AM | #7
The match ended at 100 to 0 so that means there was some back and forth. They didn't just steam roll you and 3 cap nor did they hold two nodes the entire match.

That being said, the solution to fixing the smash epidemic is simple.

Nerf operatives.
Elite Warlord Malacaž - AP Powertech - Harbinger

Handing out dirt naps since 2003.

Oddy_T's Avatar


Oddy_T
12.18.2012 , 11:45 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Wilsu_Addar View Post
The match ended at 100 to 0 so that means there was some back and forth. They didn't just steam roll you and 3 cap nor did they hold two nodes the entire match.
Not sure if joking or just bad at WZs

Wilsu_Addar's Avatar


Wilsu_Addar
12.18.2012 , 11:59 AM | #9
Read the rest of the post to get an idea.
Elite Warlord Malacaž - AP Powertech - Harbinger

Handing out dirt naps since 2003.

Jherad's Avatar


Jherad
12.18.2012 , 12:05 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Domatron View Post
Well this is on shadowlands were republic pvp consists of 70% knights 30% sages and Zachariah the lone commando
Hey now. I'm seeing a lot more mini-mes these days. They provide good cover

OP made me lol. I wonder if that team was deliberate, or a happy accident. The latter wouldn't surprise me.
ZacharÔah - Commando / Chasso, Aargh - Merc
The Twinkletoes Legacy
Zachariah's Merc/Mando PvP Guides
2.4 is the PvP Patch! ... J/K, Removing RWZs trolololol