Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Shadows and Scoundrels

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Shadows and Scoundrels

randiesel
12.18.2012 , 09:54 PM | #21
I got a good kick out of this.

You're dumb by the way. Your ranting post proves the point.

vimm
12.18.2012 , 10:48 PM | #22
I want an execute on my operative!
geeR
Phantom of the Operative

Marisblood
12.19.2012 , 05:23 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Xinika View Post
Is this... a nerf operatives thread?

If so, well done.
That is my point. But ppl dont get it. They dream things that i did not say. I never spoked about me dueling any scoundrel and what happened after.
In my guild, one of the top PVP guild we do tournements and guess what? Operatives win them all. 1v1 fights. I have no problem to kill also any clas with my scoundrel. They simply die fast. I kill PT/Sins/Sorcs/Mercs/Snipers....all of them easy mode. Same happen when i play my shadow.
Is the class for medium skilled players. Not me. Or my duels.

Marisblood
12.19.2012 , 05:27 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Sir_Galapagos View Post
you have obviously never played the game bc you are totaly wrong. i rolled a scoundrel first and they suck. shock(not sure the mirror name) which in a certain hybrid i like to roll has a 6 sec cd and i have hit for 6k. The most i have ever hit for on shoot first is 4k and dont forget that u have to be in stealth and behind the target to use it plus maybe scoundrels have heals but shadows dont have to cast there tank cds.
I hit 7k with shoot first. You do something wrong.
I also hit 7k with my shadow. 666 power tell u everithing maybe.

PS: My shadow is a sin, my operative is a scoundrel, but my sin is shadow too. Gues who?

ArchangelLBC
12.20.2012 , 02:43 AM | #25
I rate this troll thread a solid 8/10. Well done OP.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

MindgameZ
12.20.2012 , 03:28 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Marisblood View Post
The duel between those 2 is complicated and the scoundrel start obviously with an advantage (dps one).
Shoot first (8 sec CD) is far better then kik (1 minute), dodge (4 sec) vs resilience (3 sec) is better, recuperate give them HP recovery, they also have Underworld Medicine, Kolto Pack, Diagnostic scan as healing, tendon blast keep the target in place, slow from shadow only slow for 50%.
Scoundrel started as GOD mode class, wich make players believe they get nerfed every single time Bioware try to fix the class, wich is not true ofc. They were good in 1.3 but got rebufed in next patches specaily 1.4. They need NERFS to be fixed proper.
If this game have 2 stelth class then both need to have similarities. I wish kik same as shoot first, i wish slow same as tendon blast, i wish resilience 4 sec like dodge, i wish recuperate, i do not wish healing, but i wish dot talent with instant cast to prevent stelthers vanish without using a CD for that like dodge or resilience. Then it will be a fair balance.

Just think on that, scoundrel is strongest dps class atm in 1v1 duels.
1 think you forget , shadows have medigation and almost every shadow is running 27/0/14 or 23/1/16
DPS-We Deliver
-WeAreRandom 50 Focus Sent--WeAreKnights 37 Shadow 23/1/17- -WeArePaladens 11 Jedi Guardian Focus- WeAreAssasinators 20 Concealment Op-

Riggz
12.20.2012 , 04:08 AM | #27
Nerf operatives
Urdnought Level 55 Operative
<BLACK SUN RISING>
<INFAMOUS>

Sathid
12.20.2012 , 04:39 AM | #28
Is this a joke? no scoundrel should ever beat a Shadow,unless there was some seriuos gear issue's.

Zunayson
12.20.2012 , 08:58 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Campaigner View Post
Just stack more intelligence.
Noone here played kotor lol

Oh and scoundrels were bad, scout or soldier were better since no jedi classes had a lot of skill progression
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao
Next time you hear about someone getting raped ask them if it was like PvP in an MMO.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

LarryRow
12.20.2012 , 09:03 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Sathid View Post
Is this a joke? no scoundrel should ever beat a Shadow,unless there was some seriuos gear issue's.
I checked the date twice to make sure it didn't say 2011.
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.