Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Can we not buy this 'Expansion' with Cartel Coins?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Can we not buy this 'Expansion' with Cartel Coins?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Shingara's Avatar


Shingara
12.18.2012 , 08:45 PM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by Prettyevilish View Post
And 240 cc to be able to throw the ball. d'oh!
for the low low price of 9000cc you can upgrade the score zone to a hickman target that if you hit with the huttball you get double points. But if you score an own goal atleast 6 times you get it free.

I will say this, im gonna drop the cash for makeb but it sure as hell better have way more in it then they touted at e3 cos hypergates etc were part of the touting for makeb.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

Taorus's Avatar


Taorus
12.18.2012 , 08:46 PM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by Icestar View Post
The expansion costs less then I pay for two beers at my local pub.

Cheers
Sadly it's not about the $9.99. I just paid more for a lap dance from a girl whose name I will not remember in the morning.

grombrinda's Avatar


grombrinda
12.18.2012 , 09:00 PM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by Taorus View Post
Sadly it's not about the $9.99. I just paid more for a lap dance from a girl whose name I will not remember in the morning.
Hahaa this ^^

Why don't you people understand. ^^
We didn't start the Star Wars,They were already fightin' em,since George was writing them!!

Petnil's Avatar


Petnil
12.18.2012 , 09:18 PM | #134
If we could buy the "expansion" with CC i wouldn´t mind at all. There´s nothing else in the shop i want. I would even pay a premium if i could choose to get it via cartel shop. E.x. 20$ worth of cartel coin or 10 dollar cash. I´m worried that swtor is diggin their own grave, and the hole only seems to be getting deeper and deeper.

Nitblade's Avatar


Nitblade
12.18.2012 , 09:21 PM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
To answer the question posed here about purchasing Rise of the Hutt Cartel:

We'd like to clarify that Rise of the Hutt Cartel will be available for purchase through SWTOR.com/buy only, and there won't be an option to purchase it using Cartel Coins.
My god Allison, poor you. After all the broken promises and now the lies about Makeb being free to subscriber that turn out to be another monumental Management screw up. And now they saddle you with the amazingly unenviable task of telling us we can't even use our Cartel Coins to make the purchase on top of it.

Someone DO something about that man, I still like the game but the way he's treating it and leading it, it's heading straight toward the ground at mach speed. Please get someone that can salvage this in the director's seat.
Commando [Gunnery] 55, Sage [Seer] 55, Gunslinger [Sharshooter] 55, Sentinel [Watchman] 55, Vanguard [Shield Specialist] 55
Juggernaut [Immortal] 55, Sorcerer [Lightning] 55

Bowdaar: "Mercy to a Fool brings good luck

DieselCheezel's Avatar


DieselCheezel
12.18.2012 , 09:23 PM | #136
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueArab View Post
It would make sense to give it away for free if there was an uproar from the sub population. But it's just the vocal minority, as usual.
The non-vocal majority stopped playing this game 8 months ago and this move is not likely to bring any of them back.

Shingara's Avatar


Shingara
12.18.2012 , 10:21 PM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by Nitblade View Post
My god Allison, poor you. After all the broken promises and now the lies about Makeb being free to subscriber that turn out to be another monumental Management screw up. And now they saddle you with the amazingly unenviable task of telling us we can't even use our Cartel Coins to make the purchase on top of it.

Someone DO something about that man, I still like the game but the way he's treating it and leading it, it's heading straight toward the ground at mach speed. Please get someone that can salvage this in the director's seat.
ye i do feel sorry for allison sometimes, where is jov, where is hickman, where is the presentation of what is coming in the expansion cos it best not be a content pacth planet with 5 lvls, there wants tobe alot more stuff in there to make it beyond what subs cover, its want speach bubbles, mini games, operations and flashpoints.

And they are expecting us to throw money at an unknown we were previously told is a none expantion patch and the csrs have to duck and cover for the managment if we can even call them that. Im starting to understand why SR went to marvel.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

Chewbacta's Avatar


Chewbacta
12.18.2012 , 10:30 PM | #138
Been here since beta and stayed subbed since the beginning. Waited out the F2P changeover without any wailing or gnashing of the teeth, even though I was suspicious of what it would eventually mean as a subber.

Now I see what it means and my only answer is "Thanks, but no thanks." I appreciated the class stories; I played all of them at least once and a couple of them twice. On that note I'll just say so long and thanks for the fish.

/Unsub
oCE|VIP()||Ξ[\██████████████████████████)

Tenceriker's Avatar


Tenceriker
12.18.2012 , 11:00 PM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by Chewbacta View Post
Been here since beta and stayed subbed since the beginning. Waited out the F2P changeover without any wailing or gnashing of the teeth, even though I was suspicious of what it would eventually mean as a subber.

Now I see what it means and my only answer is "Thanks, but no thanks." I appreciated the class stories; I played all of them at least once and a couple of them twice. On that note I'll just say so long and thanks for the fish.

/Unsub
A wise move, for there are only darker days ahead.
Relabeling future patches as Expansions, just like EA Louse said a year ago. Who got the last laugh?

DAMossimo's Avatar


DAMossimo
12.18.2012 , 11:03 PM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by Chewbacta View Post
Been here since beta and stayed subbed since the beginning. Waited out the F2P changeover without any wailing or gnashing of the teeth, even though I was suspicious of what it would eventually mean as a subber.

Now I see what it means and my only answer is "Thanks, but no thanks." I appreciated the class stories; I played all of them at least once and a couple of them twice. On that note I'll just say so long and thanks for the fish.

/Unsub
/signed x2 more subs, same situation, same reasoning. Myself & my son.