Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unnecessary group finder restrictions

vermura
12.18.2012 , 05:19 AM | #1
Typical scenario:

1) join group finder for random flashpoint.
2) group pops, up everyone accepts.
3) It's a group for collicoid war game, the healer decides he cant be bothered and leaves immediately, leaving 3 of us who want to do it with no healer.

Rejoin groupfinder, no healer is in queue.

So, how can we solve this problem?

GROUP FINDER SURE DOES NOT HELP.
Someone switches to their merc healer - oh - now his locked out of group finder because he left a group that hadn't even started the flashpoint because someone ELSE left leaving us no healer.

Invite a friend - NO, NOT ALLOWED because we are a "group finder group".

Someone from bioware please explain how that is logical or helping groups to form please.

Further, if the last two of us leave, then the first one to go is ALSO locked from group finder, on any character.

This is just stupid. Remove these restrictions immediately or explain why such inconvenient restrictions are needed in the first place.
The Bastion Seraphic Nexus
My toons and their Valor Rank: Setx 100, Sety ~70, Arikall ~80, Arikal ~70, Arikill ~60, Arikrule ~70, Lolgasm ~60, Arikell ~70.
Dark Age of Camelot: Vermura - Midgaard Kay - Realm Rank 10 Healer

Kewu
12.18.2012 , 12:51 PM | #2
If you kick the person wanting to switch characters, it shouldn't lock him out of group finder. I've had people kick me if I queued for the wrong role, and I don't get locked out.
Also, if you want a friend to join, just have them specifically choose the in-progress flashpoint you're in.