Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild Search

Cassiah
12.17.2012 , 03:53 PM | #1
Hi all - looking for a guild. My friend and I play mainly sat, sun and mon. We both have several Imp toons but have been out of the game for a while due to frustrations with not beign able to find groups etc. We are looking for a guild that is friendly, mature (we are both over 30) and likes to do ops, raids etc and help other guild memebers to gear up. Any suggestions?

tundrra
12.17.2012 , 05:25 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cassiah View Post
Hi all - looking for a guild. My friend and I play mainly sat, sun and mon. We both have several Imp toons but have been out of the game for a while due to frustrations with not beign able to find groups etc. We are looking for a guild that is friendly, mature (we are both over 30) and likes to do ops, raids etc and help other guild memebers to gear up. Any suggestions?
I wish you were pub players

Goodluck with you search and welcome back to the game!

Edit: Doh! Wrong server boards...sorry
Tundrra
Officer of the The New OutRiders on The Ebon Hawk server
www.NewOutRiders.org
Recruitment Post

SoyChulo
12.17.2012 , 08:45 PM | #3
Check us out @ EGuildHQ.com.
<E> Guild - Progression raiding
Fun, casual or hard-core, players feel free to apply

mrklove
12.18.2012 , 12:41 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Cassiah View Post

You will fit into TAW perfectly. We have both faction PvP and PvE. Follow this link and hopefully we'll see you in game: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=573880

Don't be thrown off, we have Progression PvE on both sides as well, that link is the latest recruitment post we've thrown out for PvP players!
The Art of Warfare Premier Online Gaming Community
Debs Bowdash Gramsci Arundati Stokely