Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Does any class have a good Act 2?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Does any class have a good Act 2?

gumbydpl
12.17.2012 , 03:11 PM | #1
I finished the Sith Inquisitor and Smuggler story. Both had good strong Act 1 and 3's. From what I hear around here no one seems to like Act 2 of any class. I am just starting a Sith Warrior now.

Madaan
12.17.2012 , 03:59 PM | #2
The Imperial Agent story has a good Act 2. But ya thats the only good Act 2 i can think of.

ZakMorgan
12.17.2012 , 04:46 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Madaan View Post
The Imperial Agent story has a good Act 2. But ya thats the only good Act 2 i can think of.
Yep, the story was exceptional the whole way through - Act 2 included.
Founder, and proud Agent since day one

A_nonymous
12.17.2012 , 05:09 PM | #4
I enjoyed Act 2 of the Trooper story. Not as good as act 1 though.
Gunwalker Legacy FTW.

SentinelDranoel
12.18.2012 , 06:45 PM | #5
Sith Warrior and Trooper have really good act 2 finales. Bounty Hunter as well. I though the Consular was good as well.
The Jedi Knight is epic too.
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix 7/30/15 Returned for KotFE. Finally, a story expac.

Jenzali
12.18.2012 , 08:57 PM | #6
I was quite fond of the Consular's Act II, especially Balmorra. It had quite a few crossovers with the Imperial-side Balmorra story and also the Agent's storyline. It was also a welcome relief after the monotony of Act I.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Sangrar
12.18.2012 , 09:13 PM | #7
I liked the Sith Warrior Act 2 best, mainly because I influenced the war and did heavy damage to the Republic and did regular Sith things as well.
Spoiler
My favorite Act 2 ending however was the Troopers as he dealt a heavy blow to something that could have been used to defeat the Republic in weeks
Spoiler
I haven't finished my smuggler Act 2 yet, but its great considering its like more active in the Republic
Spoiler
Click this REFFERAL LINK for free character transfer, free inventory slot, and one week free sub time for preffered and subscribed accounts! You can read more about it HERE to prove it's legit

Pernicia
12.19.2012 , 01:33 AM | #8
I've gotten a Warrior, Inquisitor, Agent, Smuggler, and Knight through Act 2. Of those, I really enjoyed the Agent and Warrior.

Warrior
Spoiler

Inquisitor
Spoiler

Agent
Spoiler

Smuggler
Spoiler

Knight
Spoiler
Pernici the Furious
<Night Stalkers>
Server: The Harbinger

Lithy
12.19.2012 , 01:37 AM | #9
Agent followed by Consular, that's all I can think of. I haven't played Warrior or Smuggler yet.
Lithíum Hartshotte, Sniper
Exit Area

Tallianna Hartshotte, Gunslinger
Officer of Shadowed

chuixupu
12.19.2012 , 03:36 AM | #10
Act 2 of the Agent story was my favorite, but not everyone is so fond of it.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant