Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Does any class have a good Act 2?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Does any class have a good Act 2?

gumbydpl
12.17.2012 , 03:11 PM | #1
I finished the Sith Inquisitor and Smuggler story. Both had good strong Act 1 and 3's. From what I hear around here no one seems to like Act 2 of any class. I am just starting a Sith Warrior now.

Madaan
12.17.2012 , 03:59 PM | #2
The Imperial Agent story has a good Act 2. But ya thats the only good Act 2 i can think of.

ZakMorgan
12.17.2012 , 04:46 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Madaan View Post
The Imperial Agent story has a good Act 2. But ya thats the only good Act 2 i can think of.
Yep, the story was exceptional the whole way through - Act 2 included.
Founder, and proud Agent since day one

A_nonymous
12.17.2012 , 05:09 PM | #4
I enjoyed Act 2 of the Trooper story. Not as good as act 1 though.
Gunwalker Legacy FTW.

SentinelDranoel
12.18.2012 , 06:45 PM | #5
Sith Warrior and Trooper have really good act 2 finales. Bounty Hunter as well. I though the Consular was good as well.
The Jedi Knight is epic too.
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix

Jenzali
12.18.2012 , 08:57 PM | #6
I was quite fond of the Consular's Act II, especially Balmorra. It had quite a few crossovers with the Imperial-side Balmorra story and also the Agent's storyline. It was also a welcome relief after the monotony of Act I.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Sangrar
12.18.2012 , 09:13 PM | #7
I liked the Sith Warrior Act 2 best, mainly because I influenced the war and did heavy damage to the Republic and did regular Sith things as well.
Spoiler
My favorite Act 2 ending however was the Troopers as he dealt a heavy blow to something that could have been used to defeat the Republic in weeks
Spoiler
I haven't finished my smuggler Act 2 yet, but its great considering its like more active in the Republic
Spoiler
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Pernicia
12.19.2012 , 01:33 AM | #8
I've gotten a Warrior, Inquisitor, Agent, Smuggler, and Knight through Act 2. Of those, I really enjoyed the Agent and Warrior.

Warrior
Spoiler

Inquisitor
Spoiler

Agent
Spoiler

Smuggler
Spoiler

Knight
Spoiler
Pernici the Furious
<Night Stalkers>
Server: The Harbinger

Lithy
12.19.2012 , 01:37 AM | #9
Agent followed by Consular, that's all I can think of. I haven't played Warrior or Smuggler yet.
Lithium
Imperial Sniper

The Hartshotte Legacy
Tallianna, Gunslinger

chuixupu
12.19.2012 , 03:36 AM | #10
Act 2 of the Agent story was my favorite, but not everyone is so fond of it.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant