Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who Else is in the 16 Level 50's Club

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Who Else is in the 16 Level 50's Club

revansowns
12.17.2012 , 01:02 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by AelixVII View Post
Holy hell, I only have 4 and it's taken me all year with hardly playing any other games.

My aim's to get all 8 stories done.
Same deal with me. I have 2 50s and am getting close on my Agent (sig not updated). How do people have THAT much time to have 16 max toons? For me, that's why this game is fun - the game didn't end after I finished my Guardian, I just moved on to the next class (my Sorc). But since I don't like playing for 5-8 hours a day, I am enjoying the game rather than speed through it only to scream: I WANT MORE CONTENT!!!

Just my 2 cents
The Darkslayer Legacy
Zhendai - Level 50 Jedi Guardian Valixe - Level 50 Sith Sorcerer Omin'it - Level 50 Sniper Valiantes - Level 50 Commando Thondurr - Level 29 Jedi Shadow Devasion - Level 25 Sith Marauder Jizzar - Level 19 Powertech Tegldef -Level 18 Scoundrel

Fornix
12.17.2012 , 01:04 PM | #12
I have 1 lvl 50 , just 15 to go, lol.
Member of <Helix>

Nemmar
12.17.2012 , 01:21 PM | #13
I have 4 at 50 and another 4 in their way. Will create one more when cathar comes out, and should be done with that until new classes/races come out.

And yes i love the game. Its well worth it to level at least one of each class so you see the whole story and because you will need them if you want to see the story advancement of every class in future expansions.

kamed
12.17.2012 , 01:30 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by revansowns View Post
Same deal with me. I have 2 50s and am getting close on my Agent (sig not updated). How do people have THAT much time to have 16 max toons? For me, that's why this game is fun - the game didn't end after I finished my Guardian, I just moved on to the next class (my Sorc). But since I don't like playing for 5-8 hours a day, I am enjoying the game rather than speed through it only to scream: I WANT MORE CONTENT!!!

Just my 2 cents
Yeah... Between working full time, girlfriend and friends. I only spend like 2-4 hours a night on average and sometimes I skip days. Not sure why people want to rush things and get all the content finished.

Quraswren
12.17.2012 , 01:30 PM | #15
I got 8 but not 16 and only 3 really geared so: Grats on that 16.

Larity
12.17.2012 , 01:58 PM | #16
YAY IM NOT ALONE!

Male Knight Guardian Miraluka Light
Female Knight Sentinel Green person, miralian...? Dark

Male Consular Shadow Miralian? Light
Female Consular Sage Twi'lek Dark

Male Trooper Vanguard Zabrak Dark
Female Trooper Commando Human Light

Male Smuggler Scoundrel CHISS! Light
Female Smuggler Gunslinger Twi'lek Dark

Male Warrior Marauder Human Light
Female Warrior Juggernaut Human Dark

Male Inquisitor Sorcerer Sith Pureblood Dark
Female Inquisitor Shadow Twi'lek Light

Male Agent Operative Chiss Light
Female Agent Sniper Chiss Dark

Male Bounty Hunter Powertech Cyborg Light
Female Bounty Hunter Mercenary Rattataki Dark

OpeningToEndgame
12.17.2012 , 02:02 PM | #17
I've played a Sorc since day one and nothing but this Sorc. Boring maybe, but I barely have time to keep this character up. Coupled with the 5 month break I was forced to take *shrug* Some day I'll roll another toon.

H-aTreD
12.17.2012 , 02:04 PM | #18
And how many are geared?

Rafael_Peres
12.17.2012 , 02:13 PM | #19
Jesus Christ!
Congrats bro.

I'm getting my 5th, planing to have one of each storyline and thats it.

Rafaman
12.17.2012 , 02:33 PM | #20
And you did it the hard way OP. With these XP packs available now, I'm cruising through another toon at the moment. Much less time required and I'm skipping a bunch of side quests with all the XP boosts I'm getting.