Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is The "Celebrator" Mount Too Embarrasing to Ride?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Is The "Celebrator" Mount Too Embarrasing to Ride?

NinjaApacHe
12.18.2012 , 12:34 AM | #71
The Dumbest person of my guild bought it...... We are all still laughing..... The Diplomat's Meditation Hoverchair is fantastic!
The Kun Legacy - ToFN
TU'PAKH 60 SW/Mar - YACHIN 60 SI/Sin - A'SHARADD 60 SW/Jug- KAASDAR 60 IA/Op
My referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/NJDcyp

Suriakk
12.18.2012 , 12:41 AM | #72
Personally I thinks it's awesome with the snowblower attachment.

12.18.2012 , 01:38 AM | #73
There was a massive feedback thread where the Devs actually asked us what type of gear we would like to see added to the cartel market.

There was an overwhelming response of 'we want star wars themed items, not gimicky junk'.. yet again, they just don't seem to get it or even care.

MitchPB
12.18.2012 , 05:33 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Journeyer View Post
Bought it, ride it, love it.

It's, to use a phrase, delightfully tacky yet unrefined.
To put it another way, it's just outrageous enough that I get a kick out of it. And just too outrageous to use outside of the holidays. Working as intended.
I'll go buy a red honda city and put christmas lights on it because its so AWSHUME
<BOG><Failure><It's Lit>

GideonFrost
12.18.2012 , 07:22 AM | #75
Reminds me of the furor surrounding That Other Game, and their introduction of what has been variously termed "The Sparklepony" and "That Retarded Horse" (google it, trust me.) Also has shades of Monoclegate.

Would I buy it? Hell no. I don't even like that model of speeder anyway, let alone with non-aerodynamic bling on it.

To be honest, if people want to show off, thats their business. What I would have liked to have seen with it was a "for each one sold, EAWare will give X amount to a childrens charity" thing. That could have been entertaining

--
"Now and then, every once in a very long while, every day in a million days when the wind stands fair and the Doctor comes to call... everybody lives."

CelCawdro
12.18.2012 , 07:28 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by GideonFrost View Post
Reminds me of the furor surrounding That Other Game, and their introduction of what has been variously termed "The Sparklepony" and "That Retarded Horse" (google it, trust me.) Also has shades of Monoclegate.

Would I buy it? Hell no. I don't even like that model of speeder anyway, let alone with non-aerodynamic bling on it.

To be honest, if people want to show off, thats their business. What I would have liked to have seen with it was a "for each one sold, EAWare will give X amount to a childrens charity" thing. That could have been entertaining

--
The difference being, as you stated, Blizzard often uses their cash shop for charity, this particular mount was a unique model (at the time) and it actually made sense from an in-universe perspective, if you were knowledgeable regarding the current happenings in the Ulduar raid.