Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is The "Celebrator" Mount Too Embarrasing to Ride?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Is The "Celebrator" Mount Too Embarrasing to Ride?

chuixupu
12.17.2012 , 01:17 PM | #21
I think it's hilarious and I would ride it, but, I do not wish to spend the amount of money that it requires to buy said hilariously tacky item. Had it been like $5 or even better, an item you earned in game like the broken down speeder from Chevin than I would ride it.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

CelCawdro
12.17.2012 , 01:18 PM | #22
The worst part is, an actual Life Day speeder would have been awesome. Nevermind this disrespectful, real world reference to Christmas - imagine a speeder crafted from the wood of a wroshyr tree, illuminated and powered by internal Life Orbs. It could have been great...

DarkkChaos
12.17.2012 , 01:25 PM | #23
lol...awesome thread!

Bought one today simply to have for the collection....will I ever ride it? Only if I feel like showing off my 'welfare' status!
CTD...every 120 mins...since : 9/26/2012

thatghost
12.17.2012 , 01:26 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by ckoneful View Post
More like being a redneck on a lawnmower covered in Christmas lights- at 2 am in the morning. I live in WV, I know what this looks like.
ROFL! Same here as to WV, which is why I had to add the bold text

No, I wouldn't buy the speeder. I haven't seen anyone on Shadowlands puttering around on one. Thankfully. The thing's a travesty.

Satanski
12.17.2012 , 01:29 PM | #25
Yep, its even more embarassing then using those hover lavatories

Keskie
12.17.2012 , 01:32 PM | #26
It's not really embarrassing. Just ugly. The red base speeder is ugly enough. The lights are the only good part about it.

MarkoJinn
12.17.2012 , 01:33 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Robocles View Post
And here I thought y'all didn't have no internet in them thar hills.
Not sure why people make fun of WV when there are far worse places out there in the good old US of A... Has anyone been in Wyoming for example? WV is a light year ahead of Wyoming...

After all Honey Boo Boo is not from WV but from Georgia...
What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me.

kamed
12.17.2012 , 01:33 PM | #28
God, no! I think the game devs purposely made the speeder and the outfits horrible. I would've been fine with a hover toilet seat as a mount.

NSStember
12.17.2012 , 01:39 PM | #29
Yeah, there were a couple peeps sitting in these "mounts" on the fleet and I had to just giggle everytime I saw them. They look like they'd be more in place in a "Loony Tunes" cartoon than a Star Wars fleet. But hey, that's just my opinion

Altheran
12.17.2012 , 02:01 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by kamed View Post
God, no! I think the game devs purposely made the speeder and the outfits horrible. I would've been fine with a hover toilet seat as a mount.
You don't know what kind of image you created in my mind...

I imagined a marauder in BM gear with pants down on the hovering toilet while having Dromund Newspapers on the lap, with an holo over the head writing in Aurebesh "Public toilet". Then when dismounting, it would do a big flush sound.