Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is The "Celebrator" Mount Too Embarrasing to Ride?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Is The "Celebrator" Mount Too Embarrasing to Ride?

Klarick
12.17.2012 , 12:15 PM | #1
I play on Jedi Covenant. A pretty full server. I have seen only one person riding this mount. I personally think it looks ridiculous and wouldn't be caught dead on the thing. But that's me. But, it is obvious people are not using them, or I would see them all over the fleet.

My questions are simple:

1. Did you buy this thing?
2. If you did, are you too embarrased to use it?
Klarick -- Healing PUGS since 16 March 1999

Altheran
12.17.2012 , 12:19 PM | #2
1. I didn't buy it.

2. I didn't, because I think I'd look stupid, like going to the mall dressed like a Santa.

ckoneful
12.17.2012 , 12:21 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Altheran View Post
1. I didn't buy it.

2. I didn't, because I think I'd look stupid, like going to the mall dressed like a Santa.
More like being a redneck on a lawnmower covered in Christmas lights. I live in WV, I know what this looks like.
73% Explorer60% Achiever53% Socializer13% Killer
60 Juggernaut 55 Operative 50 Mercenary 48 Sorceror
53 Guardian 50 Gunslinger 53 Vanguard 55 Shadow
100% of Class Stories completed

Jonoku
12.17.2012 , 12:22 PM | #4
Its just another bad design and another space segway except christmas version thats all. LOL

Robocles
12.17.2012 , 12:25 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ckoneful View Post
More like being a redneck on a lawnmower covered in Christmas lights. I live in WV, I know what this looks like.
And here I thought y'all didn't have no internet in them thar hills.

Quraswren
12.17.2012 , 12:25 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonoku View Post
Its just another bad design and another space segway except christmas version thats all. LOL
Embarrassing? I doubt it but I know I'm not particularly fond of it and to be honest, I doubt we see it all that much given it's look even after the holidays are over.

NinjaApacHe
12.17.2012 , 12:28 PM | #7
I can't stop laughing thinking about that dev saying "The Czerka thingy will be amazing!". It's been a real fail.
The Diplomat's Hoverchair is really cool but too difficult too find, not worth it.
The Kun Legacy - ToFN
TU'PAKH 60 SW/Mar - YACHIN 60 SI/Sin - A'SHARADD 60 SW/Jug- KAASDAR 60 IA/Op
My referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/NJDcyp

Altheran
12.17.2012 , 12:30 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ckoneful View Post
So I guesed you had a good laughing... or you facepalmed... How did you feel when you saw that ?

DAMossimo
12.17.2012 , 12:31 PM | #9
I too play on Jedi Covenant, and have noticed a marked decrease in the display of an Cartel items across the board.
I have obtained some cartel store items (not that horrible Czerka monstrosity - eeeuuw), but do feel "dirty" being caught displaying any of the cartel store stuff.

To me, owning any of it is just a reminder that you sold out, but then again, maybe it's just a "NY" thing.

Journeyer
12.17.2012 , 12:32 PM | #10
Bought it, ride it, love it.

It's, to use a phrase, delightfully tacky yet unrefined.
To put it another way, it's just outrageous enough that I get a kick out of it. And just too outrageous to use outside of the holidays. Working as intended.
I make useful, game-expanding suggestions.
Holorancor | Food! | Outfit Storage | My Career | Ultimate PvE Solution