Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Urping with Urd

Riggz
12.26.2012 , 12:55 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Desiirea View Post
HAHAHA! I dunno if I should honored or afraid. I've been officially recruited! <3
It's an honor and a privilege to be recruited by me, you should be proud.

Now I think ogclutchbossman would be good for Storytime. I'm getting a vibe he has a good story or two
Urdnought Level 55 Operative
Urdonught Level 55 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

PoliteAssasin
12.26.2012 , 02:12 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Riggz View Post
It's an honor and a privilege to be recruited by me, you should be proud.

Now I think ogclutchbossman would be good for Storytime. I'm getting a vibe he has a good story or two

Too bad Og is out for good now. Gonna miss him.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Riggz
12.26.2012 , 03:05 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
Too bad Og is out for good now. Gonna miss him.
Wha wha what?????
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

PoliteAssasin
12.27.2012 , 04:40 AM | #14
Wha wha what?????
Yep. Looks like he's gone for good. Although from what he's telling me he'll be in TES Online, so gonna reunite with them there soon. :P
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

NastyButler
12.27.2012 , 11:49 AM | #15
I wouldn't say quickly :P
Instantly then? I just remember hearing, "And now we begin." and suddenly there was a sausage party grinding on Imp Fleet. That was...really odd.

Riggz
12.27.2012 , 12:08 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by NastyButler View Post
Instantly then? I just remember hearing, "And now we begin." and suddenly there was a sausage party grinding on Imp Fleet. That was...really odd.
No we rp'd a cooking show for awhile. Then after like 2 minutes I ran out of material and I saw an actual RP session taking place. So I thought it would be funny to take off my gear and dance in the middle of it. I was yelled at by the RP community for doing that lol

However this time we have enough participants that I won't run out of material.
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

NastyButler
12.27.2012 , 12:44 PM | #17
No we rp'd a cooking show for awhile. Then after like 2 minutes I ran out of material and I saw an actual RP session taking place. So I thought it would be funny to take off my gear and dance in the middle of it. I was yelled at by the RP community for doing that lol

However this time we have enough participants that I won't run out of material.
Aaah that might have been it. I remember that Dad was a guest on the show. He was rather surprised XD

Riggz
12.27.2012 , 01:12 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by NastyButler View Post
Aaah that might have been it. I remember that Dad was a guest on the show. He was rather surprised XD
Haha yes he was! Good times good times
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>