Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I Forged My Lightsaber

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
I Forged My Lightsaber

RogueDiplomacy
12.17.2012 , 09:22 AM | #1
Jedi Consular:
Master, I have completed my tasks on Tython, and I have forged my first lightsaber! Like generations of Jedi before me, I have constructed this weapon of the Force. It shall help me in my quest to vanquish evil and protect the galaxy. I cannot wait to use it, for great justice and peace!

Master:
Hmm, I see.

Jedi Consular:
When I forged it, there was epic music and everything!

Master:
Now, do you wish to train as a Sage or a Shadow?

Jedi Consular:
I've given it much thought, and I believe I can serve the Republic best as a Shadow.

Master:
Cool. First things first, your lightsaber sucks. Here's a new one.

Jedi Consular:
(speechless)

RogueDiplomacy
12.17.2012 , 10:10 AM | #2
Jedi Consular:
And if I'd decided to be a Sage, would I have to get rid of my lightsaber then?

Master:
Oh, no, you'd keep it. In your pocket.

Jedi Consular:
Huh?

Master:
Yeah, you keep it in your pocket to make it easier to throw rocks.

Jedi Consular:
I don't use it? But I made it! It was legendary!

Master:
Like I said, your lightsaber sucks.

internaty
12.17.2012 , 11:19 AM | #3
Weapons are but tools.
Your post are funny.
knowledge is power.
use it well.

Good players take any and all advantages they can get, actually. It's why they are good.

NoFishing
12.17.2012 , 12:54 PM | #4
I laughed. Good ones!

Oggthebase
12.17.2012 , 01:01 PM | #5
I had a good laugh too

GARhenus
12.17.2012 , 08:17 PM | #6
true story

LuciferinDNA
12.21.2012 , 01:23 PM | #7
Master, I have completed my tasks on Tython, and I have forged my first lightsaber! Like generations of Jedi before me, I have constructed this weapon of the Force. It shall help me in my quest to vanquish evil and protect the galaxy. I cannot wait to use it, for great justice and peace!

Master:
Hmm, I see.

Jedi Consular:
When I forged it, there was epic music and everything!

Master:
Now, do you wish to train as a Sage or a Shadow?

Jedi Consular:
I've given it much thought, and I believe I can serve the Republic best as a Sage.

Master:
Cool. First things first, your lightsaber is epic! But I don't wanna hear you call it lightsaber any more! The new name of this glowing thing is "light cane" ! And don't even try to use it in fights my little padavan! And if I see you just ones that you using it I smash you!

Jedi Consular:
(speechless)[/QUOTE]

Master:
What the f**ck are you looking at me like this??!! You will be smashed any way... And now go, grind for two month and when you rerolled we will speak about the other AC a bit!

Jedi Consular:
(speechless)[/QUOTE]

Master:
lol!!! Sage!! heheh lol!!!

A_nonymous
12.21.2012 , 03:35 PM | #8
This is funny because I thought the same thing. Got to the fleet and was given a new light sabre. I was like, "Umm, didn't I just go through the pain of forging one of these? What's going on here?"
Gunwalker Legacy FTW.

Kitru
12.21.2012 , 06:57 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by A_nonymous View Post
This is funny because I thought the same thing. Got to the fleet and was given a new light sabre. I was like, "Umm, didn't I just go through the pain of forging one of these? What's going on here?"
It's just like the KotOR games: you have to go through hell to make your first lightsaber, but then, as soon as you make it, they're all over the place. Same concept applies. /lol
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

seven_deadlies
12.23.2012 , 05:59 PM | #10
Might have something to do with a mentality coming from the Luke era of movies?

There were only a handful of Jedi left in the galaxy, and they were pretty spread out.

The secrets of crafting a Saber were all but lost. So owning -a- Saber was quite an accomplishment.

It was a pretty big deal with Luke lost his hand, which was holding the Saber at the time. He had to bust his butt to make a replacement. And even Vader commented on the fact.

Now rewind back 3000 years. To a point where Jedi are more abundant. Where anyone can run down the road, and find crystals growing in the ditch.

Jedi aren't an endangered species yet. And Sabers aren't an artifact from a bygone era (well...)

You wanna see some silly stuff, go try Sith side.
Spoiler