Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Armor Change (Vent...)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Armor Change (Vent...)

Yaesive
12.16.2012 , 11:19 PM | #1
Okay I understand (I think) why they changed the armor with the introduction of the changes and the removal Battlemaster armor, but it would be nice to allow for a one time return of that armor for Warzone credits so that we can acquire the replacement level armor. I honestly feel like I am playing at a disadvantage to others of recent with this change.
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea
Jedi Sage | Jedi Guardian | Smuggler
Jedi Covenant - Outer-Rim Recon Battalion Formerly Canderous Ordo
"Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda

KWStenman
12.26.2012 , 03:03 AM | #2
so to get this straight since people will be getting elite WH gear they will have a large advantage over those still in BM gear, kind of like those WH gear against people in recruit gear, but this is different because at lvl 49 u should have quite a few wz comms to buy the next tier of pvp gear, but with this change u arent likely to have 2500 wz comms lying around to get the next tier. my point is if u had full BM gear at the update (like my sent i only used in pve) u are stranded bascially and have to start from scratch to even be competitive. if this isnt what u were saying please correct me

evildeadguy
12.26.2012 , 06:12 AM | #3
It would be awesome they would allow us to trade in our BattleMaster shells + warzone credits for War Hero gear.

Yaesive
01.02.2013 , 01:35 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by evildeadguy View Post
It would be awesome they would allow us to trade in our BattleMaster shells + warzone credits for War Hero gear.
That was the old way to encourage the upgrading.
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea
Jedi Sage | Jedi Guardian | Smuggler
Jedi Covenant - Outer-Rim Recon Battalion Formerly Canderous Ordo
"Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda

rob_y
01.02.2013 , 01:38 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by evildeadguy View Post
You CAN do this. Here's how -

Buy the WH gear with your WZ comms. Sell your BM shell to the vendor (although I'd suggest keeping it for the set bonus on the shell).
Yan (55 - Scoundrel) Silch (50 - Guardian) Hoeven (50 - Commando)
Thith'yan (50 - Sorceror) D'lamia (50 - Marauder) Brazo (55 - Powertech)
RIVAL
The Fatman -> Prophecy of the Five