Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1st Annual Harbinger Dream Matches Coming Soon!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
1st Annual Harbinger Dream Matches Coming Soon!

ThroughVictory
12.23.2012 , 08:49 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Deimosmp View Post
We were absolutely not 50/50 in anything. Pretty sure I only lost 2 or 3 duels out of the very large amount we did.
How about you duel me brah?! Legacy punch vs Legacy punch! Or am I too uber for you?

Deimosmp
12.23.2012 , 08:56 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by ThroughVictory View Post
How about you duel me brah?! Legacy punch vs Legacy punch! Or am I too uber for you?
Do you even lift?
DarÁ - The Harbinger - Ascendancy

I'm not sending subliminal messeges.

ThroughVictory
12.23.2012 , 09:16 PM | #83
Do you even lift?
Well played Darc... well played..

JP_Legatus
12.23.2012 , 11:58 PM | #84
Ya in total we dueled about 20 you won 17 and 6 of those or so I was in madness. I know you remember all "three" of your losses being to madness which is the point I'm making here. Madness performed better than darkness and deception. Would you not agree that's how it turned out? If all you care about is your epeen ill be happy to change the numbers to 45 losses 2 wins and both wins in madness but I'm certain you remember at least something similar to 17-3 or 17-2 and about 50/50 or slightly better against madness because the one thing I learned from those duels is that I'm not killing good sorcs with a build that doesn't include creeping terror.

Deimosmp
12.24.2012 , 03:42 AM | #85
I care about more than just my epeen. I care about poetry, scotch, and my friend Baxter here. *Points at Zez'rel*

JP_Legatus
12.24.2012 , 10:52 AM | #86
I care about more than just my epeen. I care about poetry, scotch, and my friend Baxter here. *Points at Zez'rel*
His name is Baxter? o.O

Deimosmp
12.24.2012 , 12:50 PM | #87
Anchorman

criminalheretic
12.24.2012 , 01:22 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Nokecity View Post
This event has been cancelled due to the way this thread was going which was the total opposite of the idea I had planned. In better news it seems as though I have inspired others to start events for the server, good luck guys and remember to have fun at all times lol.
It was a good idea man. You gotta remember for a lot of people it is really hard to be good at a video game without it going to their head.

Maybe give it some time for people's epeens to grow flaccid, then start it again with the condition that people are only allowed to nominate (and talk about) people other than themselves.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

Sowwy
12.24.2012 , 01:24 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Nokecity View Post
This event has been cancelled due to the way this thread was going which was the total opposite of the idea I had planned. In better news it seems as though I have inspired others to start events for the server, good luck guys and remember to have fun at all times lol.
Great idea, note worthy effort.

Unfortunately, its all fun and games until someone gets punched in their epeen. Then **** gets real.

Nokecity
12.24.2012 , 04:04 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
It was a good idea man. You gotta remember for a lot of people it is really hard to be good at a video game without it going to their head.

Maybe give it some time for people's epeens to grow flaccid, then start it again with the condition that people are only allowed to nominate (and talk about) people other than themselves.
Yeah maybe your right, but hey atleast others are promoting stuff now.