Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

1st Annual Harbinger Dream Matches Coming Soon!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
1st Annual Harbinger Dream Matches Coming Soon!

Nokecity's Avatar


Nokecity
12.30.2012 , 04:50 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by ThroughVictory View Post
Nice try Shao, too bad it's impossible to create a thread like this and not have it filled to the brim with Epeen and nonsensical.. slash salute anyways.
Yeah man, thats why i said **** it

Dierdrea's Avatar


Dierdrea
12.31.2012 , 03:55 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by ThroughVictory View Post
Nice try Shao, too bad it's impossible to create a thread like this and not have it filled to the brim with Epeen and nonsensical.. slash salute anyways.
Jedi scum can't appreciate a little sense of competition between the Sith...Oh Well, your days of care free nonchalance will soon be over!

JP_Legatus's Avatar


JP_Legatus
01.02.2013 , 08:26 PM | #103
I do detect a little over dramatizing over a relatively friendly thread but I <3 shao Kahn so it's ok
Though shao cant stop you guys from running the event without him anyways... Just saying =D
Plaje - 55 Assassin Sorcheals - 55 Sorcerer
TheHulkk - 55 Juggernaut Riksa - 55 Marauder
Ophealing - 55 Operative Lolsniper - 55 Sniper
Overpoweredtech - 29 Powertech The Bastion http://www.twitch.tv/plajje

Nokecity's Avatar


Nokecity
01.03.2013 , 03:14 AM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by JP_Legatus View Post
I do detect a little over dramatizing over a relatively friendly thread but I <3 shao Kahn so it's ok
Though shao cant stop you guys from running the event without him anyways... Just saying =D
awww *tears* ... but anyway Im still planning events like I posted in another thread but nothing to the point where "Best Of" anything will be needed, just some good ole fashion PvP with a little Hostile Takeover on top

ThroughVictory's Avatar


ThroughVictory
01.03.2013 , 06:42 AM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Dierdrea View Post
Jedi scum can't appreciate a little sense of competition between the Sith...Oh Well, your days of care free nonchalance will soon be over!
Is that so? come at me bro