Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1st Annual Harbinger Dream Matches Coming Soon!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
1st Annual Harbinger Dream Matches Coming Soon!

Nokecity
12.24.2012 , 04:08 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Sowwy View Post
Great idea, note worthy effort.

Unfortunately, its all fun and games until someone gets punched in their epeen. Then **** gets real.
lol ikr

Dierdrea
12.25.2012 , 03:35 PM | #92
Deleted this post myself for being too long and clearly an eyesore lolz

Yamahara
12.25.2012 , 07:11 PM | #93
Bunch of crazies. I would like to see the 2 vs. 2 again in Outlaws Den. That was fun stuff.
Lukewarm Tauntauns
Satene 55 Juggernaut
Eightyseven 55 Operative
http://www.swtor.com/r/skFjn8 Help me help you!

Moriganno
12.25.2012 , 09:54 PM | #94
I may have missed it, but it didn't seem like ppl mentioning about LOS. Ther terrain when dueling sorcs/hybrid operatives is a huge factor for their survivability. If they got a pillar to do some humping, then likely the fight will drag out a little more. Overall when playing the Sin tank, You're the cat, every other class is a mouse

Dierdrea
12.25.2012 , 10:19 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Moriganno View Post
I may have missed it, but it didn't seem like ppl mentioning about LOS. Ther terrain when dueling sorcs/hybrid operatives is a huge factor for their survivability. If they got a pillar to do some humping, then likely the fight will drag out a little more. Overall when playing the Sin tank, You're the cat, every other class is a mouse
No point mentioning, it is pretty much assumed that you will take advantage of whatever area you are in. Of course, the fight is completely different on open terrain vs. los, but lots of los doesn't necessarily helps casters who needs to dps if you watch their cast bars. Snipers, and sorc channeling being examples. A lot of los is really beneficial to classes who rely heavily on instant hits that have some range, like deceptions assassins, and dot specs. (Did not mention healers here because it is assumed :P).

DarthAnvil
12.28.2012 , 04:47 PM | #96
Sigh, peggybundy to me is like a housefly. You know it's around, but you don't pay it any real attention until you need to kill it. I'm insulted to have that name considered worthy of even licking my boots, let alone dueling me. Please.
Louvre, Operative
War Machine Guild Master
Wookieepedia Administrator
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

JP_Legatus
12.28.2012 , 06:01 PM | #97
I've already listed the abilities both classes have and the sorc has more snares so idk how you end up being able to control the distance. On top of that the only spec I've ever Killed good sorcs with is madness so again idk. All the actual non-opinion evidence seems to me like its clearly in my favor. I'm very familiar with every spec I can tell you all the rotations and gear setup by heart for all the specs and hybrids
And I couldn't give a crap about someone's epeen I'm just looking for the truth
Tell you what though it doesn't seem like debating the issue is going to resolve anything so how about we just set up some duels and settle it that way and let the duels thread go back to its intended purpose. Darth Plaje look for me in fleet anytime after jan 2 when I get back from the holiday trip
Plaje - 55 Assassin Sorcheals - 55 Sorcerer
TheHulkk - 55 Juggernaut Riksa - 55 Marauder
Ophealing - 55 Operative Lolsniper - 55 Sniper
Overpoweredtech - 29 Powertech The Bastion http://www.twitch.tv/plajje

Dierdrea
12.28.2012 , 06:20 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by JP_Legatus View Post
I've already listed the abilities both classes have and the sorc has more snares so idk how you end up being able to control the distance. On top of that the only spec I've ever Killed good sorcs with is madness so again idk. All the actual non-opinion evidence seems to me like its clearly in my favor. I'm very familiar with every spec I can tell you all the rotations and gear setup by heart for all the specs and hybrids
And I couldn't give a crap about someone's epeen I'm just looking for the truth
Tell you what though it doesn't seem like debating the issue is going to resolve anything so how about we just set up some duels and settle it that way and let the duels thread go back to its intended purpose. Darth Plaje look for me in fleet anytime after jan 2 when I get back from the holiday trip
Listing skills without explain how they work and how they are different is pointless. And tbh dueling me won't solve anything for you against sorcs. I am not a sorc after all. All I can say is I tried to help and gl to your sorc duels in the future. I would be interested in dueling the sorcs you lose to though so I will ask you when I get back. I certainly can use the practice. I know exactly who you are and that is why I took the time to explain in these posts.

JP_Legatus
12.29.2012 , 02:28 PM | #99
Well obviously I don't mean dueling you
I mean you and me and some other people and sorcs mess around a bit and do some dueling in different specs
I've decided when I come back from vacation I'm going to spend more time dueling because that seems to be the only way to get the kind of fights where you learn anything. Warzone a are mostly just a zergfest an the better Zerg usually wins with a bit of stealth play here an there
Plaje - 55 Assassin Sorcheals - 55 Sorcerer
TheHulkk - 55 Juggernaut Riksa - 55 Marauder
Ophealing - 55 Operative Lolsniper - 55 Sniper
Overpoweredtech - 29 Powertech The Bastion http://www.twitch.tv/plajje

ThroughVictory
12.30.2012 , 06:02 AM | #100
Nice try Shao, too bad it's impossible to create a thread like this and not have it filled to the brim with Epeen and nonsensical.. slash salute anyways.