Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crash issue at end of Esseles

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Blindem
03.16.2013 , 02:40 PM | #11
Still waiting on a fix for the problem, going on 4 months now. Crash out of the end of FPs, which renders doing them pointless. PLEASE get someone to fix this.

Dragonahcas
03.20.2013 , 03:49 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Blindem View Post
Still waiting on a fix for the problem, going on 4 months now. Crash out of the end of FPs, which renders doing them pointless. PLEASE get someone to fix this.
Also reporting in, I get this at the end of the esseles, I keep forgetting about the CTD so if I'm in a PUG they may finish the quest without me effectively wasting 20minutes of my time.

Swatchie
03.21.2013 , 07:41 PM | #13
I am getting this all the time as well. Since its affecting everyone and yall are aware of it, can you take Esseles out of the GFF tool? So we dont get this flashpoint but still get our comms?

Twolightsabers
03.21.2013 , 09:00 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings All,

Stoofas' workaround is what we are currently advising on this issue. There is a graphical event causing the problem and we are working on preventing this type of crash in an upcoming patch.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic
I almost had a small stroke when they finally admitted after so many months that it's their issue and didn't ask the op for a DirectDiagX file to show him/her that it was his/her fault. Kinda refreshing to see some sense of responsibility, but "upcoming patch" is basically code for "we're not fixing it anytime soon" since our focus is the cartel store.

Kurokage
03.21.2013 , 10:24 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Twolightsabers View Post
I almost had a small stroke when they finally admitted after so many months that it's their issue and didn't ask the op for a DirectDiagX file to show him/her that it was his/her fault. Kinda refreshing to see some sense of responsibility, but "upcoming patch" is basically code for "we're not fixing it anytime soon" since our focus is the cartel store.
Unfortunately, you're right. That post is from three months ago and it's still not fixed, which is just stupid. As a consistent source of crashing, it should really have a higher priority on their to-do list...
The Kypri Legacy - Jedi Covenant
Trysani: 60 Sorcerer | Alyann: 60 Operative
Evumei: 47 Scoundrel

armenak
04.06.2013 , 09:27 AM | #16
Still no fix for this. I crash every time in the Esselse and BT at the end of the FPs. Normal and hard mode. Every single time...

RazzerKFG
04.06.2013 , 01:59 PM | #17
Finaly a solution, but it had to be givned by a player, the Support couldn't do squat - mails forth and back, suddenly a closed ticket and no replys anymore.

Any intentions to fix this little bug?

SintanMortalis
12.03.2013 , 11:08 PM | #18
Still broken

Chacepoint
12.04.2013 , 06:06 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by SintanMortalis View Post
Still broken
yup it is