Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ultimate PvP Records Thread is up

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
Ultimate PvP Records Thread is up

Wookieenator
01.13.2013 , 09:58 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Parthenon View Post
Alright, Merkave, I'm officially impressed. As in...really impressed. I gotta ask, was that 1mill game on your Jugg Soresu the whole match? Or did you just switch to Soresu toward the end? And if you don't mind sharing with a guardian, what spec were you running that match?

I'm so busy keeping (read as: trying to keep) all you imps who know how to focus healers off of my healers I can't really imagine pulling 1mill damage if I were in my typical 18/23 Soresu build. Well done.
Thanks man. As Evuo said, I ran soresu throughout the entire game, and to be honest I expected to get higher protection and less damage. I was running a full rage spec, but with a little tweaks to separate itself from the so called cookie-cutter specs. Still 3/7/31 though. Just ran soresu and switched guards to whoever was focused and it ultimately worked well. I think the protection would've been higher if I wasn't switching between south and east so often (was a back and forth game) and lapsed my guard at points.

Parthenon
01.14.2013 , 01:49 AM | #22
Ahh, cool. That's the one spec I haven't tried. I run focus for PvE DPS, and I've smashed a few times in PvP in the full spec, but never tried doing the "battle tank" deal with soresu and smash spec. Will give it a shot.
Archus (Guardian) - Aia (Sage) - Ajak (Commando) - The Vale Legacy
Undercon - The Shadowlands
"There is no room for compromise. We walk the path of the light side, or we fall into darkness. There is no gray area, Ben." Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker