Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Ultimate PvP Records Thread is up

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
Ultimate PvP Records Thread is up

Itchy_Bum's Avatar


Itchy_Bum
01.11.2013 , 05:35 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by KyarraKyndheart View Post
I don't even want to look.... I feel inadequate just reading the title!
I dont know Kyarra you may get up there on some of the most damage taken numbers.

To be honest I remember the old days when I was one of the few imp healers who still queud before first server mergers... went up against 2 IT pre-made teams in huttball and novarre was not pretty... IT actually was guarding all 3 nodes in novarre but not capping as they wanted to see if there was a time limit on novarre.

Back then the only imps queuing who I could still see on are Dyon (who I still see play) Lafayette (who I still see play) and to be honest I cant remember who else Bob-Buffet used to get to heal.
Ivan 55 guard Bob_buffet 55 merc Yuliya-jr 55 mando Yuliya 55 scound Bodacious 55 sorc Ivanocha 55 Shad Cranky_pants 55 jugg El-Pollo-Loco 55 snip Mainwaring vg Itchy-bum guardian

KyarraKyndheart's Avatar


KyarraKyndheart
01.12.2013 , 02:34 AM | #12
I think I actually beat the most MvP votes. I have almost 7k votes.... but I'm computer retarded and extremely drunk right now and can't figure out how to put my screenshot up!
Kyarra Kyndheart
Unconquered's Sassy Mistress
"Good girls are bad girls that never get caught."

KyarraKyndheart's Avatar


KyarraKyndheart
01.12.2013 , 02:35 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Itchy_Bum View Post
I dont know Kyarra you may get up there on some of the most damage taken numbers.
And this is probably more true than I care to admit.
Kyarra Kyndheart
Unconquered's Sassy Mistress
"Good girls are bad girls that never get caught."

Wookieenator's Avatar


Wookieenator
01.12.2013 , 11:22 AM | #14
1.24mil with a defeat! http://i.imgur.com/9f7ch.jpg
biggest hit 9464 http://i.imgur.com/l9MEt.jpg
42 kb's http://i.imgur.com/dwXHB.jpg
516k prot http://i.imgur.com/k0eIV.jpg
not really a record but 900k + ~100kills in a ranked game was pretty funny http://i.imgur.com/aNpvE.jpg
current rwz rating (not the best from dc's pug ranked losses and the like but i still figure it's top 5 on the server)
http://i.imgur.com/0bjiQ.jpg


also found one for kyarra from a long long time ago in a server far far away http://i.imgur.com/FbSHI.jpg

KyarraKyndheart's Avatar


KyarraKyndheart
01.12.2013 , 11:57 AM | #15
Ouch! All with <3 right?
Kyarra Kyndheart
Unconquered's Sassy Mistress
"Good girls are bad girls that never get caught."

Wookieenator's Avatar


Wookieenator
01.12.2013 , 01:59 PM | #16
woo just pulled this awesome game on my jugg today http://i.imgur.com/jxVkS.jpg

CJNJ's Avatar


CJNJ
01.12.2013 , 06:17 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Wookieenator View Post
woo just pulled this awesome game on my jugg today http://i.imgur.com/jxVkS.jpg
Lucky bastard, I had like 2 healers total in the 5 matches I played on my sniper and here you are with 4 on your team with 3 +500k.

And I still think your toon is fat merkave

Wookieenator's Avatar


Wookieenator
01.12.2013 , 06:21 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by CJNJ View Post
Lucky bastard, I had like 2 healers total in the 5 matches I played on my sniper and here you are with 4 on your team with 3 +500k.

And I still think your toon is fat merkave
lol i need to show u my jugg soon. i look AMAZING

Parthenon's Avatar


Parthenon
01.13.2013 , 07:45 PM | #19
Alright, Merkave, I'm officially impressed. As in...really impressed. I gotta ask, was that 1mill game on your Jugg Soresu the whole match? Or did you just switch to Soresu toward the end? And if you don't mind sharing with a guardian, what spec were you running that match?

I'm so busy keeping (read as: trying to keep) all you imps who know how to focus healers off of my healers I can't really imagine pulling 1mill damage if I were in my typical 18/23 Soresu build. Well done.
Archus (Guardian) - Aia (Sage) - Ajak (Commando) - The Vale Legacy
Undercon - The Shadowlands
"There is no room for compromise. We walk the path of the light side, or we fall into darkness. There is no gray area, Ben." Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker

Evuo's Avatar


Evuo
01.13.2013 , 08:50 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Parthenon View Post
Alright, Merkave, I'm officially impressed. As in...really impressed. I gotta ask, was that 1mill game on your Jugg Soresu the whole match? Or did you just switch to Soresu toward the end? And if you don't mind sharing with a guardian, what spec were you running that match?

I'm so busy keeping (read as: trying to keep) all you imps who know how to focus healers off of my healers I can't really imagine pulling 1mill damage if I were in my typical 18/23 Soresu build. Well done.
It's just smash with wearing soresu.