Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Ultimate PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ultimate PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto's Avatar


NamikazeNaruto
12.19.2012 , 01:22 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Xinika View Post
I was checking through your list, but I think you may have lost something...
Roflllll 1/10 Shin (Would laugh again though)

rodocaz's Avatar


rodocaz
12.19.2012 , 01:42 PM | #62
Most solo kills
Player: Azazelle
Class: Juggernaut
Server: Begeren Colony
Solo Kills: 14
http://i49.tinypic.com/nq1abl.jpg

rodocaz's Avatar


rodocaz
12.19.2012 , 01:57 PM | #63
post edited class* im a jugg sry haha

Memo-'s Avatar


Memo-
12.19.2012 , 02:07 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
Pretty sure it's Civil War?
Damn, so it was. My memory sucks, it seems.
Delarah | Stilva | Ethawn | Luccia<Lice-Ridden Banthas>Tenori | Weimar | Baritoni | Altto
Maliris | Faris | Jauhe | Sopraano<Reilukerho>Väli | Rai'chu | Bas'so | Sakkó
   The Lihavuori LegacyTomb of Freedon Nadd

warriorcat's Avatar


warriorcat
12.19.2012 , 02:14 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post

Highest Earned Rating
1. Xiresh(3008)(Assassin)(Unknown Server) http://www.pic-upload.de/view-172848...tungt.png.html
2. Malak(2599)(Marauder)(Prophecy of the Five) http://imgur.com/q06j9
3. Bloodcrazed(2498)(Vanguard)(Jedi Covenant) http://i.imgur.com/aZhRw.jpg
4. Utopi(2403)(Sage)(Jedi Covenant) http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1..._53_639191.jpg
5. Blunti(2183)(Marauder)(Jedi Covenant) http://i.imgur.com/n8f8u.jpg

i have seen TOFN seems to not have submitted many photo's so ill give you a few of ours to knock out some of them jedi convenant noobs (i am getting information from an out of date thread (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=535528)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...101021340.jpg/ - Easeyway/Easyway http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=542660 3000 rating
http://i.imgur.com/BVSLU.jpg - Kevinorz (forum name Kevinor )2627
http://i.imgur.com/FhkvR.jpg - joejel 2338
http://i.imgur.com/3tRqa.jpg - Indie (forum name Indieboi) 2212

(all players from TOFN gonna try get an up to date i know warmongers was at 3050 be4 their guild went to guildwars 2)
Quote:
Player Kills
1. Carthy(75577)(Powertech)(Dalborra) http://i.imgur.com/RCQKT.jpg
2. Inmortal(59865)(Sage)(Jedi Covenant) http://postimage.org/image/plxva3hs3/
3. Blunti(53913)(Marauder)(Jedi Covenant) http://i.imgur.com/n8f8u.jpg
4. Bloodcrazed(50134)(Vanguard)(Jedi Covenant) http://i.imgur.com/aZhRw.jpg
5.
http://imageshack.us/a/img189/9176/swtorstats.jpg - 59405 kills to the third - forum name captindoom - Felucia (jedi shadow)
http://peecee.dk/uploads/092012/swto..._big_thumb.jpg 50655 kills to take fifth (forum name Theoddones) character name theo - sith mara
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes

Wookieenator's Avatar


Wookieenator
12.19.2012 , 02:20 PM | #66
under the killing blows section for merkavé(mara)(the shadowlands), i'd appreciate my name being changed to merkavé instead of markavé. Thanks.

NamikazeNaruto's Avatar


NamikazeNaruto
12.19.2012 , 02:45 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Wookieenator View Post
under the killing blows section for merkavé(mara)(the shadowlands), i'd appreciate my name being changed to merkavé instead of markavé. Thanks.
Sorry my bad, the list is so long when typing it all I tend to make a typo here and there :P.

Wookieenator's Avatar


Wookieenator
12.19.2012 , 02:51 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
Sorry my bad, the list is so long when typing it all I tend to make a typo here and there :P.
I understand, no problem.

NamikazeNaruto's Avatar


NamikazeNaruto
12.19.2012 , 02:58 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by warriorcat View Post
i have seen TOFN seems to not have submitted many photo's so ill give you a few of ours to knock out some of them jedi convenant noobs (i am getting information from an out of date thread (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=535528)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...101021340.jpg/ - Easeyway/Easyway http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=542660 3000 rating
http://i.imgur.com/BVSLU.jpg - Kevinorz (forum name Kevinor )2627
http://i.imgur.com/FhkvR.jpg - joejel 2338
http://i.imgur.com/3tRqa.jpg - Indie (forum name Indieboi) 2212

(all players from TOFN gonna try get an up to date i know warmongers was at 3050 be4 their guild went to guildwars 2)

http://imageshack.us/a/img189/9176/swtorstats.jpg - 59405 kills to the third - forum name captindoom
http://peecee.dk/uploads/092012/swto..._big_thumb.jpg 50655 kills to take fifth and knock bloodcrazed of the list(forum name Theoddones)
No problem with the ratings screenshots, but for the others, if you could please find their names in game instead of their forum names it would be much appreciated. Also, I would like to know what class they play as well, so my information can be complete.

P.S. Also to Xiresh(the guy sitting #1 at the rating right now, I would like to know what server you are from as well, thanks .)

warriorcat's Avatar


warriorcat
12.19.2012 , 03:15 PM | #70
updated original with the names of characters ^^
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes