Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ultimate PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ultimate PvP Records Thread

mclammitys
03.27.2013 , 03:21 PM | #551
+3,4K Rating

twitch.tv/mclammitys
Fluffy The Drunk Assas.... Shadow =)
Guild: Harbinger
Role: GM
Raiting: +3,9K My Stream

NamikazeNaruto
03.27.2013 , 05:15 PM | #552
Quote: Originally Posted by mclammitys View Post
+3,4K Rating

twitch.tv/mclammitys
Wouldn't it be easier for you to just post a screenshot rather than me watching your stream? Also your server is ToFN if I recall right?

HexDestro
03.28.2013 , 10:34 PM | #553
380k Damage, 380k heals
Sage
Harbinger Server
http://i.imgur.com/6tfZUGZ.jpg

Tommytwotoes
04.02.2013 , 06:31 PM | #554
http://i.imgur.com/4ulhr6a.jpg

highest overall heals and highest heal per death ratio

the bastion
Scopeseven 55 sorc
Scopeate 55 op
Scopenein 1 wookie
Bastion

Wookieenator
04.02.2013 , 06:54 PM | #555
Quote: Originally Posted by Tommytwotoes View Post
http://i.imgur.com/4ulhr6a.jpg

highest overall heals and highest heal per death ratio

the bastion
how did you get 0 deaths in full heals? good job

Tommytwotoes
04.02.2013 , 09:18 PM | #556
Good guard and good peels help. But just kiting and rotating those underrated sorc cooldowns at the right times. Sprint, knockback, medpac, wz adrenal, self heal, grenade, stun, trinket
Scopeseven 55 sorc
Scopeate 55 op
Scopenein 1 wookie
Bastion

NamikazeNaruto
04.02.2013 , 10:15 PM | #557
While this number is impressive, this game also seems suspicious to me...Your team had overall ~700k more healing done, ~1 million more damage done. Your team had 22 deaths. Their vanguard alone had 22 deaths himself, and their whole team had 75 deaths, so they had over 3 times your team's amount of deaths. Yet considering all of this, the game still took 26 minutes to complete. How is that exactly?

IAmViiOLENT
04.02.2013 , 10:40 PM | #558
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
While this number is impressive, this game also seems suspicious to me...Your team had overall ~700k more healing done, ~1 million more damage done. Your team had 22 deaths. Their vanguard alone had 22 deaths himself, and their whole team had 75 deaths, so they had over 3 times your team's amount of deaths. Yet considering all of this, the game still took 26 minutes to complete. How is that exactly?
To put it simply, MvP owned Synergy in a straight fight.

I talked to Luiigi myself over mumble after the game, it was legit; and I'm from a different server than these guys.

From what I understand, Synergy took and held east until 32% (I assume there was an attrition stalemate at south), and then lost it, and ended up losing the game, albeit 26 minutes in. Monster heals scope, gj.

NamikazeNaruto
04.02.2013 , 10:53 PM | #559
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
To put it simply, MvP owned Synergy in a straight fight.

I talked to Luiigi myself over mumble after the game, it was legit; and I'm from a different server than these guys.

From what I understand, Synergy took and held east until 32% (I assume there was an attrition stalemate at south), and then lost it, and ended up losing the game, albeit 26 minutes in. Monster heals scope, gj.
Hmm, was anyone in the game streaming?

Tommytwotoes
04.03.2013 , 12:23 AM | #560
no one was streaming. but we just couldnt take south for like 15-20 minutes... after we ended up taking south they did 2 good switched to east. the second one worked and got us down to 32% before we were able to take it back. we werent trying to farm if thats what you think it was
Scopeseven 55 sorc
Scopeate 55 op
Scopenein 1 wookie
Bastion