Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ultimate PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ultimate PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto
03.09.2013 , 05:25 PM | #511
Quote: Originally Posted by Itis View Post
in re-guards to the Dilaw'kawal 4th biggest hit. I'm here to set the record straight. It's real. I was there on my powertech "Diabetes" (yes he's fat). I was also there in mumble chat when he went *******. End of story.
Hmm, glad to have someone from that game finally chime in on this.
Phantom Dusk - Assassin - Harbinger

obiwancamolie
03.09.2013 , 05:56 PM | #512
I was also in the same war zone with dilaw'kawal when he got that hit as well as in mumble with him when he yelled it out it is a true hit. He has earned his spot

NamikazeNaruto
03.09.2013 , 06:16 PM | #513
Yeah I've talked with quite a few about this screenshot. I went into detail about why I don't think it was photoshopped a few posts back. Good to see people from that game coming out and saying it was not fake. Of course I can't completely take someone's word at things, but there also is not enough evidence to prove the screenshot is a fake either.

Rynis
03.09.2013 , 08:20 PM | #514
Zab no matter what, you've done an amazing job with this thread.

Do you play anymore? Let's pvp :P
#AlmightyTeejus-#twitch.tv/bjagz

NamikazeNaruto
03.09.2013 , 08:59 PM | #515
Quote: Originally Posted by Rynis View Post
Zab no matter what, you've done an amazing job with this thread.

Do you play anymore? Let's pvp :P
Thanks for the compliment, you're one of the few who has done so. Unfortunately I haven't played SWToR in 1-2 months. Once 2.0 comes I'm either archiving the records if I decide to play seriously again, or I will unsub.

ArcCaptain
03.09.2013 , 09:38 PM | #516
Quote: Originally Posted by OmniParadox View Post
Highest heals per second. Finally I got one of those perfect games.

http://tinypic.com/r/16aa174/6
Something doesn't add up here.
Total healing of your team: 1,470,653
Total damage of other team: 1,429,516

You'd get a bit extra healing from force sacrifice yes, but I doubt it would be enough to exceed the threshold healing. Either I'm missing something or this is bugged/edited

daveyggg
03.09.2013 , 09:41 PM | #517
Quote: Originally Posted by ArcCaptain View Post
Something doesn't add up here.
Total healing of your team: 1,470,653
Total damage of other team: 1,429,516

You'd get a bit extra healing from force sacrifice yes, but I doubt it would be enough to exceed the threshold healing. Either I'm missing something or this is bugged/edited
If I'm not mistaken force bubble counts as a heal but does not count as damage for the one attacking it.
Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Nekron

ArcCaptain
03.09.2013 , 09:43 PM | #518
Quote: Originally Posted by daveyggg View Post
If I'm not mistaken force bubble counts as a heal but does not count as damage for the one attacking it.
That might be the case, however I was always told that Force Armor doesn't add to your overall healing but I could be wrong.

OmniParadox
03.09.2013 , 10:01 PM | #519
It does. Its kinda lopsided. It takes away from the damage that someone hitting force armor does, but it adds to the healing that the healer that applied it does. (hope that made sense) Sage healing is lopsided in the scoreboard because of this, along with noble sacrifice.
Simple (Republic Gentlemen)

OmniParadox
03.09.2013 , 10:03 PM | #520
Also, if you're suggesting that I fabricated a 1690 hps game by spamming noble sacrifice, I'm impressed with your imagination. That would trully be a feat in itself.
Simple (Republic Gentlemen)