Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ultimate PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ultimate PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto
02.03.2013 , 11:13 AM | #381
Quote: Originally Posted by ArcCaptain View Post
It obviously legit, how couldn't it be?
This makes like the 3rd screenshot in a row where someone has tried to pull a fast one on me. Can I get some legit records please?

Wookieenator
02.03.2013 , 11:34 AM | #382
Quote: Originally Posted by NanoX View Post
http://i50.tinypic.com/b7yj2s.jpg

claiming

#1 biggest hit
#1 most dmg
#1 most kills
#1 most dps
/salute

NamikazeNaruto
02.03.2013 , 11:56 AM | #383
Alright, so not many records have been added as of late, so I'm going to add FIVE new categories for people to have a chance at some new records here . IMPORTANT: These categories are for fun only and will not count towards the Server Comparison Section. They are...Damage done/death ratio, Healing done/death ratio, 300k+damage/protection, 300k+protection/damage,300k+healing/damage. I will explain each of them now.

Damage done/death ratio = Same as Damage taken/death ratio, except it is how much overall damage you did divided by the number of times you died.
Healing done/death ratio = Same as Damage taken/death ratio, except it is how much overall healing you did divided by the number of times you died.
300k+damage/protection = When you have a game that you did over 300k+ damage and protection. The damage number has to be higher than the protection number to go into this category.
300k+protection/damage = When you have a game that you did over 300k+ damage and protection. The protection number has to be higher than the damage number to go into this category.
300k+healing/damage = When you have a game that you did over 300k+ damage and healing. For this the healing number doesn't have to be higher than the damage number. Reason I'm doing it this way, is I want the damage, protection, and healing sections to each have only one of these categories. Maybe this will change in the future.

Mace-Windows
02.03.2013 , 02:36 PM | #384
"If you are not a lolsmasher **** this thread..."
"I canīt dps with my sage, your argument is invalid..."
Amazing.

Also, interesting five new categories NamikazeNaruto, nice idea.
Macedows Sage Healer 55 Yukari Scoundrel Healer 55
Nyyobe Sentinel DPS 55 Osorkon Juggernaut Tank 55

NamikazeNaruto
02.03.2013 , 02:46 PM | #385
Quote: Originally Posted by Mace-Windows View Post
"If you are not a lolsmasher **** this thread..."
"I canīt dps with my sage, your argument is invalid..."
Amazing.

Also, interesting five new categories NamikazeNaruto, nice idea.
There are plenty of categories dealing with healing that sages can obtain, also, overall damage. However, I've asked what sage ability can possibly hit for over 10k, and I'm pretty sure Force in Balance crits for around 4-5k, not 10k. As for why lolsmashers dominate the damage categories? Not my fault, it's Bioware's. Only look at the screenshot from 1-2 pages back to see what lolsmashers are capable of in a truly ideal setup. It's simply ridiculous.

Carter_Mathis
02.03.2013 , 02:52 PM | #386
Quote: Originally Posted by Mace-Windows View Post
Force in Balance with Force Potency itīs usually a +8k single hit.

Sages can dps dudes, wake up.
/Sigh
Yeah, and if you put 7 points into the seer tree, you can get a 10% increase to your aoe damage. Sages can do awesome dps, I have one. Additionally, I know every spec for every AC in this game (/PatsSelfOnBack), and I'm obviously making a joke.....
-10 internetz for reading comprehension
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

princezor
02.03.2013 , 03:57 PM | #387
Neige claiming 1566.63 HPs Imp SIde Red Eclipse server

http://oi48.tinypic.com/25te2hj.jpg

NamikazeNaruto
02.03.2013 , 04:08 PM | #388
Quote: Originally Posted by princezor View Post
Neige claiming 1566.63 HPs Imp SIde Red Eclipse server

http://oi48.tinypic.com/25te2hj.jpg
Wow it beat the #1 record by 0.32. Crazy close.

Khalhazar
02.03.2013 , 04:26 PM | #389
Thanks for maintaining this. If you're looking for new categories, something that was discussed (controversially...) on my server board was: highest healing as a tank. There's a surprising spread in numbers, and juggs can compete well with shadows. The downside is that PTs/vanguards may not, so it might be an unfair category.

I'm not criticizing -- I guess I'm just trying to think of interesting things to go in the tanky section that _don't_ encourage running DPS spec/gear and guarding. :-) There's probably cool categories here I haven't thought of.
Semah Valerian <Some Sith and a Spy> | Juggernaut | Begeren Colony

Rynis
02.03.2013 , 10:29 PM | #390
Whoring up some records.

490k damage/360k prot

http://i.imgur.com/wNicTvm.jpg

840k prot/677k protperlife

http://i.imgur.com/popxNxa.jpg
<Poos>